Ontopic UF Trade / Stock Thrad

This day ended decently for me - +0.02% across the board. :lol: I'll take it after the last week. Crypto was up nicely. Looks like Numeraire came in 3rd(4th?) on advancement today.

This day ended decently for me - +0.02% across the board. :lol: I'll take it after the last week. Crypto was up nicely. Looks like Numeraire came in 3rd(4th?) on advancement today.
I'm back where I was yesterday morning when I went all-in (sans stakes) on ADA right before BTC fucked the market. Paid off, made up what hasn't recovered in my stakes, but too stressful. This past week has me more wary about another long night, don't want to get caught in some shitcoin for that. I think I have a good set of coins, I'm gonna hodl and DCA. Some coins I might buy into. Might keep some small amount in the exchanges for fun.

I traded the $3 in NUM that coinbase gave me last night, right away lol.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I set a stop at 60% of my ADA gains yesterday, not even 10 minutes before BTC dipped and pushed ADA to my stop. Bought it back right away like 1¢ higher. Watched it drop, then saw the rate /BTC was improving so I set a stop on that in case fortunes changed. Was at work and happened to check right after a fluctuation triggered the sell: bought back 3 less. Watched the rate /BTC climb slowly. Set a limit in USD to pull some profits, watched it get within $0.0001 a few times then did the math and set a limit /BTC that worked out right.

It's interesting working within the context of BTC dominating the direction of the market. Gives you options but also limitations. The profit taking was basically "If I pull this much BTC and it recovers I'll have the USD value I want."

:lol: I'm back where I was yesterday morning when I went all-in (sans stakes) on ADA right before BTC fucked the market. Paid off, made up what hasn't recovered in my stakes, but too stressful. This past week has me more wary about another long night, don't want to get caught in some shitcoin for that. I think I have a good set of coins, I'm gonna hodl and DCA. Some coins I might buy into. Might keep some small amount in the exchanges for fun.
It can be stressful, especially if it's not spare change, fuck around money. All my investing is done through a "Self-directed" IRA I put money into each month automatically. I spend way more gambling on ebay and craigs.:lol:

It can be stressful, especially if it's not spare change, fuck around money. All my investing is done through a "Self-directed" IRA I put money into each month automatically. I spend way more gambling on ebay and craigs.:lol:
This has actually been pretty good for my finances, now when I'm considering being lazy and ordering food I think "That would cost a whole Polkadot."

edgy savings, yo

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie