UF top trumps

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,417
Not really a fully formed idea but in my day to day life volunteering at the social centre I used to live in we've always talked about making a '[Name of house] Top Trumps' with things like 'Volunteering points', 'Drinking ability' etc. as the scores.

Not that I think anybody would print a deck or wanna play it, but it might be fun to make up a UF deck. I suggest a category for a score should be Sense of humour (mine being very low).

Any other ideas for criteria? Does this sound fun or fail?

:heart:

I have absolutely no conception of what you are talking about. I don't even have an opinion because of the sheer incomprehensibility of the words you strung together. They are all understandable by themselves but the total effect is surreal.

Edit: in-com-pre-hen-sib-ility SO LONG.

Last edited:
What.

Trumps.

Like those cards you get with like points on and a picture. And you say like a thing and then compare it with the other persons thing to see who wins.

Seeing as you're a google master I thought you wouldda worked that out by now.

I thought it was wikipedia. You really have to pick on me for one or the other. For the record I don't 'look up' things unless it's something that should be blindingly obvious. All the obscure information I grace people with is the product of idle hands, or brains in this case. It was sort of a compliment perhaps; transcendental communication, expressing yourself through pure nonsense, it sounds like something you could write a dissertation on.

Now that I look it up and find out it is just a merchandising scheme it really takes away the magic.

Logistically distributing physical media can be an issue with online communities though :p Make an interesting chop thread.

I have absolutely no conception of what you are talking about. I don't even have an opinion because of the sheer incomprehensibility of the words you strung together. They are all understandable by themselves but the total effect is surreal.

Edit: in-com-pre-hen-sib-ility SO LONG.

what the fuck you two?! what the hell do you think private messaging is for? jesus.....
American Psycho and Fight club both have unreliable narrators, and the protagonists in both novels are non-traditional, by which of course I mean that they are at least mentally ill, violent, etc. The question is, are these books just cheap shock entertainment or was there supposed to be some message, or philosophy, in all the gore and anti-social internal monologues? -.-