omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish

COLLAPSE

COLLAPSE_poster_wikipedia.jpg

Sitting in a room that looks like a bunker, Ruppert briefly recounts his life including his parents' alleged ties to U.S. intelligence agencies and Ruppert’s own stint as an LAPD beat cop and then detective. Ruppert then summarizes current energy and economic issues, focusing mainly around the core concepts of peak oil and sustainable development. He also criticizes fiat money and alleges various conspiracy theories about CIA drug trafficking.

The bulk of the film present Ruppert making an array of predictions including social unrest, violence, population dislocation, and governmental collapses in the United States and throughout the world. He draws on the same news reports and data available to any Internet user, but he applies a unique interpretation -- “connecting the dots” as he calls it.

Smith periodically stops Ruppert to question his assumptions and provide a note of skepticism.

This documentary/interview, if taken at face value, is upsetting and scary. Let's hope the guy is wrong, even though it sounds as if he's been right all along.

Last edited:
computer space hasn't been precious in nearly a decade

I could save this movie to my fucking phone half a dozen times over

i was only able to download this at around 10% of my line speed - is it worth grabbing elsewhere?