UF Theatre: Jumper

I want to say thanks for doing things like this. Saturday night the whole town shut down because of the power issue and luckily I had Stripes on my laptop I hadn't watched after downloading. So a few friends and I enjoyed a few beers and had a good laugh.

I want to say thanks for doing things like this. Saturday night the whole town shut down because of the power issue and luckily I had Stripes on my laptop I hadn't watched after downloading. So a few friends and I enjoyed a few beers and had a good laugh.

That movie is a friggin classic

is jumper worth checking? i didn't really hear much about it.

Jumper%20Cartoon%20Strip.jpg

fucking classic sexylosers

Last edited:
Rome... i mean, only if you want to skip the boring parts. during that they begin playing Ahead By a Century by The Tragically Hip.

great song. excellent last song for a century club.

Last edited:
Rome... i mean, only if you want to skip the boring parts. during that they begin playing Ahead By a Century by The Tragically Hip.

great song. excellent last song for a century club.

holy crap, I'd forgotten they even existed...great band...saw them in providence, RI on the first earf day in something like 1988

funny about that song with the lyrics "if new orleans is sinking man then I don't want to swim"

holy crap, I'd forgotten they even existed...great band...saw them in providence, RI on the first earf day in something like 1988

funny about that song with the lyrics "if new orleans is sinking man then I don't want to swim"
yeah, i used that one when, right after katrina, i was having a short coincidental lyrics contest with a buddy over im. he beat me with "when the levee breaks"

they're still touring. saw them in Dallas twice in the last year. The second time, at the HOB, I hung out with them after in the Foundation room. Good times.