UF Theatre: I am Legend

Mrs. Chikken and I saw it in the theatre last night.

The movie sucked. Fly and zengirl pointed out why :fly:

And c'mon, the guy is brilliant enough to have survived for three years, and he couldn't figure out that the dummy outside was a trap? Maybe I'm more paranoid than a paranoid survivalist.....

Also, if I had access to all the crap in the city like he did Id've taken a wrecking ball to the hive building at noon rather than try to run 'em over like a ninny in the dark.
That part I could kinda deal with though. I mean, he was going crazy. He DID ask one of them out on a date....

jeez.. if you just upgraded your machine to run on something other than kerosene and/or steam, you wouldn't have those problems.

I ran it twice about six months apart, thinking it was just the build I downloaded. Turned out it wasn't, instead its just crap. :D

I guess, I don't buy that kind of crap personally as I'm batshit crazy myself :fly:

I thought of you often when watchin the movie. Maybe it was you that created the safe zone in Vermont.

I thought of you often when watchin the movie. Maybe it was you that created the safe zone in Vermont.

Haha! That wall was obviously WAY too short to keep those things out. After seeing this flick, I find myself wholly re-evaluating my anti-zombie preparations :omy:

Had to have a long talk with the ChikkenPup last night about running into dark rooms and stuff, and how if I tell her to get in the freakin truck she better get in the freakin truck cuz daddy fights dirty and will bite back.

:lol: NSFW

giant_lemon_party.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only does it have a HORRIBLE UI, it also crashes way too much. I also recall the FF and RW was annoyingly jerky. In short, it sucks.

WiMP Classic + K-Lite = win

oh yeah, the ui isn't all that great and it was a little jerky (I think they fixed it in the last release, navigation is a lot smoother) but I still like it. no need to get additional codecs, very light on the resources and I've left dvds paused for days and had zero lag when replaying them :o

edit: dvd isos, actual discs would have required spin-up time :p

The book was pretty good. Nothing like the movie.

Thanks Knyte.

There's a movie from the 60s (black and white) with Vincent Price called The Last Man on Earth, it follows the book almost scene for scene and if you can get over the lack of special effects it's a truly TRULY creepy awesome movie.

Mrs. Chikken and I saw it in the theatre last night.

The movie sucked. Fly and zengirl pointed out why :fly:

And c'mon, the guy is brilliant enough to have survived for three years, and he couldn't figure out that the dummy outside was a trap? Maybe I'm more paranoid than a paranoid survivalist.....

Also, if I had access to all the crap in the city like he did Id've taken a wrecking ball to the hive building at noon rather than try to run 'em over like a ninny in the dark.
That was supposed to have been an illustration of the madness he was succumbing to after 3 years of isolation... again, it was lost in the rushed feeling the movie gave due to the need for the production to turn itself into a CGI laden action flick