UF Statistic - Poll About Guns

How do you FEEL about guns?

• Total voters
Anyone bought a toy lately? Apparently I missed the law dictating that all toys sold in the U.S. must now be attached to their packages with hundreds of rubber-covered metal twisty ties. I'd like to shoot the motherfuckers responsible for that.

Ethan has gradually become accustomed to playing with the entire box since we have yet to extricate a single goddamn toy.

Yes, it is a huge pain. And you always then have those little twist ties or yards of tape all over the floor you have to pick up. And what it up with the toys that have holes specifically poked in them simply for them to wrap a tie around? I can see going around the leg of an animal, but serioulsy, through the little hole in his heal?

we have to do all that ahead of any event that comes up because it drives me to the point of megabitch on birthday/christmas. :rant:

just drawing a parallel to your utilitarian argument...no expectations here

Not even close, and my argument isnt utilitarian. We can safely assume you missed the point. Showing again that reading comprehension is practically non existent. Maybe if I could make the same point with TV I could get it across better.

Not even close, and my argument isnt utilitarian. We can safely assume you missed the point. Showing again that reading comprehension is practically non existent. Maybe if I could make the same point with TV I could get it across better.
the jaws of life comparison is a good one. without the proper tool the outcome could be fatal.