UF Singles ads

single, horny, wanna stay single, looking for hot chick to take care of horny problem. must be willing to meet a few times a week minimum.

Single white male seeks 20 something hot single white female to fill sex-retary position at my small business. Must have basic computer, phone sex, and accounting skills. Preference to Quickbooks accounting and cooking. Part-time position start to full-time. Pay negotiable. Willing to train the right person. MUST FILL ASAP. plz send resume w/photos to myusername at gmail.com

to quote mikey, I'm not kidding.
that creepy enough? :fly:

My chest sticks out farther than my gut, I have a full head of hair, I have a steady and reasonably good paying job, and if anyone looks at you cross I will kill them without a second thought.

The fact of the matter is that you could much worse, and if you could do better you wouldn't be reading personal ads. Give me a call.

Kyle in AZ
602-791-4677

My chest sticks out farther than my gut, I have a full head of hair, I have a steady and reasonably good paying job, and if anyone looks at you cross I will kill them without a second thought.

The fact of the matter is that you could much worse, and if you could do better you wouldn't be reading personal ads. Give me a call.

Kyle in AZ
602-791-4677

I'm actually rather tempted to post this on CL personals word-for-word with only anonymous email response and see what happens.

Currently incarcerated male seeks...well, I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna sound a little freaky....2 dragons...