UF Singles ads

aging lothario seeks deviant lolita for over-the-top antics involving the occult and barnyard animals...proficiency with a sawzall a plus

Oh. Sorry. I was up until 4:00 AM fixing one of these.

picture.php

I'm not really on top of things yet this AM.

However, if Jacksons is a place for picking up hootchies, then maybe it's time I pay it a visit. Not nearly enough hoochie in my life right now.

Oh. Sorry. I was up until 4:00 AM fixing one of these.

picture.php

I'm not really on top of things yet this AM.

However, if Jacksons is a place for picking up hootchies, then maybe it's time I pay it a visit. Not nearly enough hoochie in my life right now.

I thought that was a mixer until I realized the scale.

i think there are pics at www.whatshappeningtampa.com for reference point.

I got the spam yesterday about the halloween party. I used to work for Pied Piper Productions. I asked him if they needed a good hip hop DJ for halloween (there's is a "Helloween" party)?

he asked me if I knew any.

:-(

i actually had to laugh, it was pretty funny.

and D.O.N. .. broooooham.. PACKED with ladies. kinda dressy. your dillards shirt would be perfect.

Last edited:
I thought that was a mixer until I realized the scale.

I wish. i could have blended me up some margaritas afterwards.

No, thats a Linear Accelerator.

LOL LARGE HADRON COLLIDER

not really, but similar concept. It's the fun tool we use for Radiation Oncology stuff.

So if you were single and lonely and put an ad in the lonely hearts section what would it say?

Mine would be something like this:

Irritable woman, good at making sandwiches and cleaning seeks male, good in bed, able to put up with nagging and incessant questions for long term dependancy.

Liar. You've already told us that your hair hasn't been properly cleaned or groomed in 4 years.