UF Online Game Meet: Enemy Territory Thursday Night

Enemy Territory games are won by the quality the team's Engineers and Medics.

Engineers are required to progress through the maps and build defenses. Medics are strongly encouraged because they can drop med boxes and revive downed players. Field Ops is probably third most important because he can drop ammo boxes and call in air/arty strikes which do massive amounts of damage. Assault and whatever they call the "spy" class (Special Ops I think) are only good on some maps and for in some instances.

For beginners I recommend going Engineer because they have well rounded weapons and by using going Engineer you will learn the ins and outs of the game and maps quicker.

Last edited:
BeeRad said:
sweet they were not sending me a conf email so the direct download works good;)

I think you'll enjoy ET. It's got both good pieces of CSS and BF2. You could even go as far to say that the Battlefield series got some of its inspiration from ET (for the class system).

the install file doesnt work for me, something about expected file size blah blah bs, I tried calling the fly but he must be cranking down april, tear

April23 said:
:fly: :cool:

As long as your gaming isn't like your driving... i'll be able to beat you.

KNYTE: :wtf: is April doing? She keeps changing lanes and then flooring it at green lights? Does she not know we're trying to follow her?

Kiwi: I have no idea.

*KNYTE's cell phone rings

Fly: I called to apologize for April's driving, I told her to slow down or we'd lose you in the traffic.

True Story.

KNYTE said:
KNYTE: :wtf: is April doing? She keeps changing lanes and then flooring it at green lights? Does she not know we're trying to follow her?

Kiwi: I have no idea.

*KNYTE's cell phone rings

Fly: I called to apologize for April's driving, I told her to slow down or we'd lose you in the traffic.

True Story.

You said you knew how to drive... and you couldn't keep up with me?!

alright im lost, going to CSS now lol, someone let me know if you guys are playing, AIM cesbrad1

It is me and a friend so we would love to play but its not letting us on the server

April23 said:
You said you knew how to drive... and you couldn't keep up with me?!

It was more of a didn't want to than couldn't. I wasn't even in the car with you and your driving scared me. I'm surprised fly is still alive. :fly: