UF Online Game Meet: Enemy Territory Thursday Night

Valve1138 said:
so how'd it go guys? what'd I miss?

I owned a lot. April whined a lot :fly:. Fly learned a little bit about the game.

ET takes a little while to learn how things work, and it's not much fun with small teams. Where it really shines is about 12-16 players who now how the maps work and use different classes to progress through the map. We had some growing pains last night, but I think after people get to know the classes a little better we could jump on a populated server and wreck some people.

KNYTE said:
I owned a lot. April whined a lot :fly:. Fly learned a little bit about the game.

ET takes a little while to learn how things work, and it's not much fun with small teams. Where it really shines is about 12-16 players who now how the maps work and use different classes to progress through the map. We had some growing pains last night, but I think after people get to know the classes a little better we could jump on a populated server and wreck some people.

I couldn't get the doors to open. FUCK.

April23 said:
I couldn't get the doors to open. FUCK.

Were you pulling when the sign said Push?

push.jpg

April23 said:
Reminds me of a popular comic strip.

I remember a Farside comic where the kid was pushing on the pull door at his school. I looked for that pic first but couldn't find it.

ERage said:
I remember a Farside comic where the kid was pushing on the pull door at his school. I looked for that pic first but couldn't find it.

Exactly the one I was thinking about.

nope, that is the exact one I am thinking about. Someone Chopped the School name out and put in something for their own agenda.

Edit, the original said Midvale School for the Gifted

Edit Edit: Got it-
farside.JPG

Last edited: