UF NightKrewww

El Borracho said:
are you kidding me? Hunters are the most underrated class in the game.

Massive dps, awesome combat mobility, several self buffs and debuffs for enemies, high crit % and they're just all around bad ass.

it's more like, hunters mark, serpent sting, aimed shot, conc shot, fire, fire, aimed shot, feign death, trap, aspect of the cheetah, retreat, aimed shot, repeat.

not to mention you are the primary single target dps/pull in an instance. I got more dps than warriors and rogues and i still had the ability to ditch agro instantly, not to mention my pet could tank better than most of the toons in the instance. Hunters are probably the deadliest class, next to mages in the entire game. if a hunter gets the drop on you, you're fucked.
My bear is excellent at tanking, great when you need to run away :D.
I never use hunters mark though, is there any reason why I should?

Galen said:
My bear is excellent at tanking, great when you need to run away :D.
I never use hunters mark though, is there any reason why I should?

improves dammage on the target and in pvp it keeps the target from stealthing.

Good idea. I've only ever used in in WSG, but I never knew it increased damage. I'll keep that in mind next time I play.

El Borracho said:
are you kidding me? Hunters are the most underrated class in the game.

Massive dps, awesome combat mobility, several self buffs and debuffs for enemies, high crit % and they're just all around bad ass.

it's more like, hunters mark, serpent sting, aimed shot, conc shot, fire, fire, aimed shot, feign death, trap, aspect of the cheetah, retreat, aimed shot, repeat.

not to mention you are the primary single target dps/pull in an instance. I got more dps than warriors and rogues and i still had the ability to ditch agro instantly, not to mention my pet could tank better than most of the toons in the instance. Hunters are probably the deadliest class, next to mages in the entire game. if a hunter gets the drop on you, you're fucked.

Don't take me the wrong way, my first character was a hunter, I loved him to death. It's their power and versatility that, in my opinion, makes them somewhat boring. The fact that they have a walking shredder with them that can effectively pin a baddy to one spot while you rain death from afar just feels like cheese after you have played a class that gets up-close and personal. That is the only reason I would suggest playing another toon as your first class in WoW, so that you don't get used to:

A free aggro dump every 30 seconds
A pet with auto-taunt to keep your target away from you
The second best armor class in the game
2nd to 3rd highest single target damage (depending on gear)
1st or 2nd best kiting ability in the game (I'd consider it to be the best, a mage may argue the point)

I will argue that whole 'deadliest' point though. In PvP my personal 'deadliest' rankings go SL Lock, Shadow Priest, *, T2 War, then Hunter.

*= In world PvP a good rogue with the advantage of surprise can still WTFPWN any class in the game, so long as their cooldowns are up. In the BG's it doesn't matter, a Rogue is currently a free HK 4.5 minutes out of every 5.

reverendsaintjay said:
Don't take me the wrong way, my first character was a hunter, I loved him to death. It's their power and versatility that, in my opinion, makes them somewhat boring. The fact that they have a walking shredder with them that can effectively pin a baddy to one spot while you rain death from afar just feels like cheese after you have played a class that gets up-close and personal. That is the only reason I would suggest playing another toon as your first class in WoW, so that you don't get used to:

A free aggro dump every 30 seconds
A pet with auto-taunt to keep your target away from you
The second best armor class in the game
2nd to 3rd highest single target damage (depending on gear)
1st or 2nd best kiting ability in the game (I'd consider it to be the best, a mage may argue the point)

I will argue that whole 'deadliest' point though. In PvP my personal 'deadliest' rankings go SL Lock, Shadow Priest, *, T2 War, then Hunter.

*= In world PvP a good rogue with the advantage of surprise can still WTFPWN any class in the game, so long as their cooldowns are up. In the BG's it doesn't matter, a Rogue is currently a free HK 4.5 minutes out of every 5.

the only classes i played extensively were hunter, mage, and i got to 40 with a warriot.

hunter was my favourite, i could take on any class as long as i got the first shot off.

i'm up late on occasion and would probably be up for isketch, let us know when you want to go again.

that reminds me, who in their right mind can't recognize a man standing up taking a piss? how else am i suppose to draw a pea?

thrawn said:
i'm up late on occasion and would probably be up for isketch, let us know when you want to go again.

that reminds me, who in their right mind can't recognize a man standing up taking a piss? how else am i suppose to draw a pea?

aight, i just made the thread for the sake of making a thread, i figured no one on here stayed up past 9:30 and it would be a nice little surprise in the mornin'.

El Borracho said:
aight, i just made the thread for the sake of making a thread, i figured no one on here stayed up past 9:30 and it would be a nice little surprise in the mornin'.

i am up til the early hours of the morning on a regular basis