FYI UF Money Thread

I also dislike tip creep in other industries. I'd rather get my coffee out of a machine than wonder how much extra effort the dude behind the register has to put forth to be worth digging into my pocket for spare change to impart on the fiefdom of einstein's bagels.

I tip hair stylists, cabbies, wait staff, delivery drivers, and bartenders. Occasionally I'll tip a concierge or skycap if they actually did something useful, which most of them dont because I do most of the fucking work. Fuck you if you think you need a tip for me delivering a fucking suitcase to you and all you have to do is check it.

You've never waited tables, have you.

I get how it works, divide up tips at the end of the night, etc. Cash from my hand to hers is me saying thanks to her for her service to me. It's direct. At that point it's hers, she can do whatever she wants with it.

butt, there’s only one strip club near me, ha
Then it's whether you private again with a chick.

I'm all for people going to strip clubs and not being so up tight about sex. But I don't find anything appealing about strip clubs. When I was single I could get a nicer pair of tits in my face from a non stripper for less money. .

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
- "You don't need minimum wage, cuz you get bigtime tips".
- Never tips, cuz "fuck you I've got mine".

- Murican logic. :elfpenis:

I tip decent, and the places I go to they appreciate it. We're all basically working class stiffs spreading around/helping each other out with what we can. If they pocket it and don't report it, even better. Fucking uncle Sam for a few bucks where you can is the American way.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

I'm all for people going to strip clubs and not being so up tight about sex. But I don't find anything appealing about strip clubs. When I was single I could get a nicer pair of tits in my face from a non stripper for less money. .

i love cold brew and 20 pair of titties!

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and APRIL

i love cold brew with 20 pair of titties! :cool:

• Gravy

• Gravy

• Gravy
I tip hair stylists, cabbies, wait staff, delivery drivers, and bartenders. Occasionally I'll tip a concierge or skycap if they actually did something useful, which most of them dont because I do most of the fucking work. Fuck you if you think you need a tip for me delivering a fucking suitcase to you and all you have to do is check it.

I'm just glad I rarely need to shop anywhere in person so I don't have to worry about tip creep showing up in retail

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke