Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
JOHN WILEY PRICE
Dallas County Commissioner's Court
(Dallas County Commissioner of District 3)

JohnWileyPriceembracesNancyJudy.jpg

John Wiley Price, seen here preparing to rape and eat an unsuspecting elderly white woman

To many people John Wiley Price is a seeker of truth, a warrior for justice, and a visionary leader. He's been called a motivator and a liberator. But to his constituents of Dallas County 's District 3, he is simply, "Our Man Downtown."

Translation: A black man for black people, for better or worse. Is this really the best they could do?

Here are Mr. Price, and Judge Thomas Jones (God help anyone who finds themself in his court) at a council meeting, embarrassing the shit out of themselves. Apparently they didn't get science classes in the ghetto.

[youtubevid]b1aNcd5cLm4[/youtubevid]

Last edited:
OMFG that guy is an idiot and is much more racist than any other person in that room.

If we would just stop talking about racism it will all go away.

I wish I had been in that room. So much fun could've been had.

"Hey Joe, what color do ninjas wear again?"

"Hey Bob, 7 Down. "'Blank' tie affair." Any ideas?"

<sigh>

This clown is just a member of The Legion Of The Professionally Offended. You can thank him and his ilk for a significant fraction of the fail in society today.

<sigh>

This clown is just a member of The Legion Of The Professionally Offended. You can thank him and his ilk for a significant fraction of the fail in society today.

Honestly, I'd rather we just out and outright kill the blatantly moronic examples of humanity amongst us the moment they are drawn out into the light.