UF meat schedule...

pa said:
sorry, but ever statistic shows that to be false.

its a v6 mustang, dont think its more then it is.

I'll admit i drive an MX-5 but it'll still beat the pants off that pansy attempt at american muscle.

BAHHAHA v6 mustang.. HAHAHAH

You didn't even know your car was inline... and you are trying to tell me about cars?

hahahhaha you woman.

ok, first off its not REFERED TO AS AN INLINE4

do you recall the days of an INLINE 6
a Straight6
a V6

engines are refered to as different things

i drive a 2.0 liter 4 cylinder MZR 170hp 143 foot pounds of torque

IT IS NOT REFERED TO AS AN INLINE ANYTHING, thats just its engine configuration

pa said:
ok, first off its not REFERED TO AS AN INLINE4

do you recall the days of an INLINE 6
a Straight6
a V6

engines are refered to as different things

i drive a 2.0 liter 4 cylinder MZR 170hp 143 foot pounds of torque

IT IS NOT REFERED TO AS AN INLINE ANYTHING, thats just its engine configuration

You are such a female... i can hear your panties wadding right now.

fly said:
Aren't all front wheel drive cars horizontally opposed?

no. their cylinders are just slanted but they are still on the same side of cam.

boxer engines put two on each side.

boxer_diagram_2.gif

pa said:
sorry, but ever statistic shows that to be false.

its a v6 mustang, dont think its more then it is.

I'll admit i drive an MX-5 but it'll still beat the pants off that pansy attempt at american muscle.

BAHHAHA v6 mustang.. HAHAHAH
hey I drive a V6 too

V6 for life

Drool-Boy said:
Nope. Straight4.
I thought horizontally opposed referred to the position of the driveshaft compared to the transmission. In RWD, it obviously faces north/south, while FWD cars everything sits east/west. :iono:

pa said:
:wtf:

i ran a 15.1 quarter mile. If you look at the V8 version of miss THANGS car over there they ran a 14.4 quarter.

The v6 ran a 15.6+ quarter

i'm not worried

I wish now more than ever that my Sentra was here.

pa said:
SER Vspec?

HAHAH TORQUE STEER

*edit* i dont know why i'm laughing, i drive a miata...

lol, google will teach you some amazing things won't it.

Someone namerape pa to inlinefour

The SpecV has an issue with torque steer, this is a well documented fact, so what? I've never had any problems with it on a launch, and the thing corners like you would not believe (there is more to driving than just going in a straight line). I smoke Civic Si's in it all the time, and the fact that it keeps up with "sports" cars that cost twice as much as it does, right out of the box, says something about it all on its own.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
lol, google will teach you some amazing things won't it.

Someone namerape pa to inlinefour

The SpecV has an issue with torque steer, this is a well documented fact, so what? I've never had any problems with it on a launch, and the thing corners like you would not believe (there is more to driving than just going in a straight line). I smoke Civic Si's in it all the time, and the fact that it keeps up with "sports" cars that cost twice as much as it does, right out of the box, says something about it all on its own.

if i recall the SpecV runs about the same quarter mine does.

And your preaching about twisties to a miata owner. Seriously.. .. come on. I dont like straight lines it takes all the fun out of it.

Civic SI's.. you smoke CIVIC SI's.. congradulations?? I dont do to much street racing. The few times i have i've upset a few RSX-S, Civics, 1 prelude, Surprised an STI (up to about 70 and he was wondering why i kept up .. i didnt beat him :p But damn he couldnt drive, he shoulda smoked me)

Regardless, i prefer to keep it on the track. AutoX in a few weeks, come on down with your Spec V and i'll show you how to drive :p