UF meat schedule...

Thorn Bird said:
no offense, hun, but you drive like a grandmaw, too. scootch is more my style. :pandora:

I try to be nice to my passengers. Plus I don't like cleaning pee out of my seats. ;) But I have mellowed out after that last ticket I received for $200 (and the $500 trip to the body shop). Perhaps once those points are off my DL I'll be back to my old ways. :pandora:

Pandora said:
I try to be nice to my passengers. Plus I don't like cleaning pee out of my seats. ;) But I have mellowed out after that last ticket I received for $200 (and the $500 trip to the body shop). Perhaps once those points are off my DL I'll be back to my old ways. :pandora:

it's certainly not worth it to be, er, skilled, as i like to call it, if you get caught. and i really do appreciate the grandmaw skills when my child's in the car. :eek:

Bubbles said:
Have y'all tossed out the ideas of the state fair and the mosi exhibt?
afaik, its still in there. Of course, if things go like they probably will, the entire schedule will be thrown out the window once everyone gets here. But at least we have an idea of what can be done.

fly said:
afaik, its still in there. Of course, if things go like they probably will, the entire schedule will be thrown out the window once everyone gets here. But at least we have an idea of what can be done.
I still plan to go to the fair on Saturday.

pa said:
WAWs car > my car > your car > apes Car > everyone elses car

I read this and was going to tell Knyte to race you. I than realized that our car is in Utah, :( . I know the *whatever we have parked in the parking lot now won't even be a match.

April23 said:
Watch it there tiger, I have a new transmission and tires that will smoke your car.

sorry, but ever statistic shows that to be false.

its a v6 mustang, dont think its more then it is.

I'll admit i drive an MX-5 but it'll still beat the pants off that pansy attempt at american muscle.

BAHHAHA v6 mustang.. HAHAHAH

Can anyone tell me what time dinner is Friday night? I just hung up with Eileenbunny and her and IBWIP are leaving Ohio soon and are expected on our doorstep sometime tomorrow afternoon. She thought it was 6; I thought 8. Anyone know?