UF Lottery. Gamble with your marklar!

SpangeMonkee said:
01: 7898
02: 3174
03: 5409

Gimme some more marklar and I will buy more tickets..

I'm broke b/c I failed at my thieving.. :(
There, that should be enough for a few ;)
Grunt said:
23 hours and 22 minutes...

But I want my money noooow.. :(
You're not getting anything untill you buy some tickets :p

(and even then you might not get a damn thing :eek: )

I Robert I said:
You're not getting anything untill you buy some tickets :p

(and even then you might not get a damn thing :eek: )
Done.
And yeah, I probably wont win a thing.. :(

Grunt said:
Nope! :mad:

I think I'm gonna make 50 dupe accounts and buy all the tickets :cool:
Why make dupe accounts? If you've got the marklar, go nuts and buy as much as you want :p

It's not guaranteed that you'll get all the tickets though hehe (cause I just remembered I haven't made a dupe check when someone buys for a second time. It only checks for dupes in the set that is bought. But the odds of getting the same ticket twice is rather low.)

I Robert I said:
Why make dupe accounts? If you've got the marklar, go nuts and buy as much as you want :p

It's not guaranteed that you'll get all the tickets though hehe (cause I just remembered I haven't made a dupe check when someone buys for a second time. It only checks for dupes in the set that is bought. But the odds of getting the same ticket twice is rather low.)
Well in that case..
And buying up all the tickets would be kinda silly since you'd just be winning back your own money -your fee :p

Then again if theres a huge jackpot thats a good way to win :D

Grunt said:
Well in that case..
And buying up all the tickets would be kinda silly since you'd just be winning back your own money -your fee :p

Then again if theres a huge jackpot thats a good way to win :D
You'll need 31457280 marklar to buy them all, better start saving! :D

Damn, no winners this time either. Not surprising really. I've increased the chances of winning this time around. Before each ticket was made up of 4 individually randomized digits giving quite a huge number of possibilities. This time the number is a random number between 0001 and 9999. Should hopefully make it easier to win. If that still isn't enough I'll reduce it to three digits.

IF you people are actually interested in this still?

No interest in this I see. How about if I increase the odds further by having a set of tickets from .. say 0001 - 9999 and each ticket can only be taken once?

I Robert I said:
No interest in this I see. How about if I increase the odds further by having a set of tickets from .. say 0001 - 9999 and each ticket can only be taken once?

You should make an elaborate pully system involving gerbals, blinking lights and oranges. Have this hooked up to a bingo ball spinner thingy. Let it choose the numbers. Pics are a must.

SpangeMonkee said:
You should make an elaborate pully system involving gerbals, blinking lights and oranges. Have this hooked up to a bingo ball spinner thingy. Let it choose the numbers. Pics are a must.
I like this idea. In the meantime Robert, I say try that!

I Robert I said:
i'm just a greedy SOB and don't like to gamble when i don't have some sort of control over it.

poker = fun
lottery = long enough odds i don't care to partake

Kabn said:
i'm just a greedy SOB and don't like to gamble when i don't have some sort of control over it.

poker = fun
lottery = long enough odds i don't care to partake
Perfectly understandable :) I just did it for fun and to prove to myself that I could do it hehe.

Tomorrow, if I feel up to it. I'll change the odds, making it easier to win. If no one wins next time I'll distribute the marklar back to those who have bought tickets. Since no one seems all that interested I wouldn't feel comfortable to just sit on the marklar indefinetely.