UF Lottery. Gamble with your marklar!

ChikkenNoodul said:
'Safe', and gathering interest :fly:
I believe Kabn said interest wasn't getting payed anymore?

But if people find it "offensive" I'll just stop it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It doesn't? Damn, I blew a ton of it at the wrong time then....

Naw, the nominal service charge is hardly offensive, I was just jokin' :D
Good :)
fly said:
Interest is still earned, but it was reduced from 5% a day (which was crazy)
Ah, that makes sense hehe.

What do you guys think of the odds? Should I reduce the digit count to three instead of 4?

I Robert I said:
Good :)

Ah, that makes sense hehe.

What do you guys think of the odds? Should I reduce the digit count to three instead of 4?
well, if our tickets ride until there's a winnar, i think you should leave it.

fly said:
Interest is still earned, but it was reduced from 5% a day (which was crazy)
it's really, really low then. :D

but that's cool; i made a decent amount while it was going on. figured someone would catch on eventually.

CletusJones said:
well, if our tickets ride until there's a winnar, i think you should leave it.
Actually... they don't :p No reason to buy new tickets (and hence add to the jackpot) if you could just buy a hundred or so and "let them ride".

I could make it so they stick untill someone wins though if you people would like it that way. I'm doing it all for you after all.

I Robert I said:
Actually... they don't :p No reason to buy new tickets (and hence add to the jackpot) if you could just buy a hundred or so and "let them ride".

I could make it so they stick untill someone wins though if you people would like it that way. I'm doing it all for you after all.

No way. Leave it like it is, imho (just like a real lottery...) However, is there a way to check the drawings? Maybe have drawings twice a week though. Thats how they do the Florida lottery...

fly said:
No way. Leave it like it is, imho (just like a real lottery...) However, is there a way to check the drawings? Maybe have drawings twice a week though. Thats how they do the Florida lottery...
Check in what way?

Sure, I'll change the time tomorrow (it involves calculations, calculations that I will no doubt fuck up at this time of the night...).
edit: I realised it was quite simple to adjust. My brain isn't quite in mint condition right now... Drawings will occur once every 3 days from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
fly said:
Like see who won the last drawing or if no one won.
The last winner will be displayed when the first winner gets selected. I could display both the latest winner and wether or not the last drawing had a winnar.

so is there no way to select the numbers you want instead of random numbers?

Viremia said:
so is there no way to select the numbers you want instead of random numbers?
Actually a checkbox for that is on the page, it's just commented out. I had plans to add that option but I figured no one would have the patience to actually do it themselves.

Only 20 tickets bought so far. WEAK! C'mon you pansies, waste some marklar :D