UF is the only website that works for me

Galen

Flaccid Member
Nov 25, 2004
Ireland
Marklar
₥0
Finally got internet activated for my own house today, (2meg unlimited to tide me over until 8meg is available) and after spending all day trying to configure it to work it has finally decided to connect to the net showing "DSL Speed 288 Kbps Upstream, 2272 Kbps Downstream" in the status window for the first time all day. I was very happy to see this, however it was another 20+ minutes before I could access a website and the only website that will work is Useless Forums, believe it or not. It is incredibly slow however. Not even MSN messenger will work, so I have noone that can help me out. Perhaps fly would know his stuff about configuring a router, this was all working perfectly until I brought it down here and ever since it's been a disaster. I just want my internet to work so that I can get back to spamming... bah :(

Hmmmm, things have gone haywire at my home forum, so I decided to check here and find this piece of information. UF works for you and for me, when others won't. Conspiracy?...

run -> cmd -> ipconfig /flushdns

Turn everything off. Unplugg the router.

Then boot and turn on the router.

If it still doesnt work call tech support or cry like a baby. (I usually cry)

SKYNet? Fucking horrible man. All I remember is watching cricket for like 10 hours straight.

FlamingGlory said:
SKYNet? Fucking horrible man. All I remember is watching cricket for like 10 hours straight.
Yup, Sky. I watch Sky News and BBC News 24 alot, but my housemates like it for the Simpsons and other similar shows.