Tampa UF is 17 years old this year

If all the men got pregnant at the start we'd be kicking the kids out to college soon and could have doubled active forum members.

Men could never get pregnant. We'd blow our brains out after the first menstrual cramp.

What kind of therapising?

Currently do work with adults who'veb been through domestic abuse. Got a second gig working with women on any general issue or trauma.

Get your own domain dammit! Gmail always looks so unprofessional.

/computer nerd rant

When and if I have my own domain and website sure. Til then its fine. Most therapists here use free email clients.

• Love
Reactions: Mofugger
Currently do work with adults who'veb been through domestic abuse. Got a second gig working with women on any general issue or trauma.

When and if I have my own domain and website sure. Til then its fine. Most therapists here use free email clients.
yeah, i gotta go with fly on this. If you have a business, you need a domain. For a CV, its probably reasonable to still have a gmail, but im gonna judge you if you have an aol.com or hotmail address.

yeah, i gotta go with fly on this. If you have a business, you need a domain. For a CV, its probably reasonable to still have a gmail, but im gonna judge you if you have an aol.com or hotmail address.
Different strokes for different countries, also its not for business, theyre all voluntary positions for clinical hours. My own therapists have: internet provider domain, gmail, university address and yahoo, in that order.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon