UF I need your help!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Eh, I wouldn't call on 'em.

Not the hugest fan of participating in our 'snitch culture'

Although I follow this rule of not ratting people out I could never really understand the concept of it. Why were we taught not to tell on someone who is doing something bad? I have always thought that alot of our problems come from this blind eye theory that is ingrained into us.

BeeRad said:
Although I follow this rule of not ratting people out I could never really understand the concept of it. Why were we taught not to tell on someone who is doing something bad? I have always thought that alot of our problems come from this blind eye theory that is ingrained into us.

because snitches get stitches? :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
Eh, I wouldn't call on 'em.

Not the hugest fan of participating in our 'snitch culture'
There is a difference between being a snitch and doing something.

Being a snitch is like those kids in school who'd tell their parents when everyone had some alcohol at a party or mucking about in other's petty business.

Doing something about things obviously wrong is not snitching. Obviously Candy cant go and confront these people about their dogs but calling about a situation paramount to animal torture is not snitching.

thrawn said:
i dont think they were posted, just refered to
yes, the pics are on the tech's cell phone - I can't post them because [cough] I don't know how to get them off the camera phone and on to my laptop. I have tried to email them to myself from the damn phone but it's his phone for work and I don't have time to tie it up while I figure it out.

Now I have to wait to call because while the tech was on the cell phone with one of our lovely office staff she loudly says: "Amy thinks we should call the Humane Society." That would be OK except he was in THEIR HOUSE and he responds: "Um, my phone is really LOUD..."

I asked him later if he thought they heard and he said they didn't speak very good English and he was not that close when she said it but I should wait just in case.