UF I need your help!

This is getting too deep. It's not like you're pulling back the curtain on Abu Ghraib here. If you are worried about it just call the cops on a noise complaint. If the cops show up and something is wrong then they can take care of it. Unless the dog person is tied to the Russian Mob I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like 1 complaint to the police if found unwarranted is going to spark a backlash on their business.

Floptical said:
This is getting too deep. It's not like you're pulling back the curtain on Abu Ghraib here. If you are worried about it just call the cops on a noise complaint. If the cops show up and something is wrong then they can take care of it. Unless the dog person is tied to the Russian Mob I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like 1 complaint to the police if found unwarranted is going to spark a backlash on their business.
Shut up with that... that... logic.

ERage said:
Does the tech have a camera phone? Is it wrong to ask him to take a pic or 2 to show you these horrible conditions so that you will know he isn't just being dramatic? If it's really that bad you should probably call the police, nevermind animal control. The cops will investigate and then have the animals removed if necessary.

He does have a camera phone, and he was able to take a pic of the area where half the dogs are held (outside on a porch) so although I did not see the inside portion, he was being truthful. Its kind of hard to see because he was trying to hide what he was doing.

It looks like shelving at Home Depot with dog crates two high. The portion of the house that has the A/C problem is the inside room (or wing) where the other dogs are kept. He said he had to hold his breath to get to the thermostat.

wonko80 said:
Probably it does. Otherwise it wouldn't really be a word.

bwhahahahahahhahahah

Sorry I couldn't see this earlier or I could have put out a LOT of fires. Yes, he has a camera phone, yes, he took pics, and yes, they are visible from plain sight so although I work for a company that happened to be in their home, I could also be driving down the road and see the same thing.

50+ dogs on these people's back porch. I'm going to look up the laws first; I certainly would never want to intentionally hurt someone else if it was legal. I just haven't had the time to look up laws yet. I don't intent to call till I do and IF there is an issue.

Candy said:
He does have a camera phone, and he was able to take a pic of the area where half the dogs are held (outside on a porch) so although I did not see the inside portion, he was being truthful. Its kind of hard to see because he was trying to hide what he was doing.

It looks like shelving at Home Depot with dog crates two high. The portion of the house that has the A/C problem is the inside room (or wing) where the other dogs are kept. He said he had to hold his breath to get to the thermostat.

:( Those poor puppies. Dogs are ment to be companions not money machines! They should be loved and played with not locked up in cages wallowing in their own filth. I'd like to lock their owner up in a jail cell and let them rot in their own excrements for years on end! :mad:

I believe our little Daisy (a shih-tzu) was rescued from a puppy mill. It's taken us years to re-socialize her and she still has some behavioral issues. It's upsetting to think of how badly she must have negleted for her to behave the way she does sometimes. We've given her lots of tlc tho, so at least the rest of her life has been a good one. :)

Call, if there isnt an issue it wont be a problem. People have called the cops on me a billion times.

fly said:
And they've called em on Candy too. :fly:
Noise complaints? Yeah... I've never got them.

Most were "OMG GUNSHOTS" or "OMG EXPLOSIONS" or "OMG THEY ARE TORCHING THAT BUILDING".

Onnotangu said:
that, My friend, is Bullshit. I worked at 3 petstores for over 2 years. 2 to a cage at most and that is if they are small breed dogs.

mostly I liked to let the lil fuckers run free while I cleaned the cages. A store fulla yippers at 4 am is so damn cute there aren't words enough to describe it.

Only puppy stores that I have been to around here were disquisting. Cute dogs but in the 3 stores that were all around here they were all the same, shit. It looked as if they only cleaned the cage once a day, feces everywhere. Most of the times when you went to pick up a puppy they were covered in probably one of the others dogs crap. They all seemed to be pretty well feed but even the play areas were just nasty. I understand that puppies piss and crap everywhere but thats why you dont stick 8000 in a cage. If you dont have enough room get less puppies or more employees to care for them