UF I need your help!

theacoustician said:
Isn't this one obvious? Get the dude to take some camphone pics.

Yeah, that's what I was saying in my first post. It's the only way to be sure short of seeing it yourself.

Sarcasmo said:
Show me on the doll where BeeRad's dad touched you.

RaggedyAnn1.jpg

+1 on the cameraphone pics

I would call if it is true. I use to call about dogs chained up outside in the winter on my paper route. Although the sheriff handled it there, not animal control.

FlamingGlory said:
+1 on the cameraphone pics

I would call if it is true. I use to call about dogs chained up outside in the winter on my paper route. Although the sheriff handled it there, not animal control.

Actually I think that might hold true in alot of places

fly said:
What can calling animal control hurt here guys?

it is pretty much prying with no first hand knowledge...rather intrusive if they are in fact doing nothing illegal

fly said:

Because I am sure it would not look good for a breeder to have animal control called on him especially if it is for no reason. Usually the accused get hurt more than we like to think. If you dont see it with your own eyes how can you confirm that there is neglect going on there?

Also, from what I have seen in the past breeders care for their dogs more than most puppy store chains. Most breeders dont make to much money doing it and do it out of love for the animals. Although you can make good money, its kinda like selling weed, haha.

fly said:

Contrary to popular belief animal control does not appreciate being sent out on wild goose chases.

No pun intended.

fly said:
Just like they do for anonymous tips to the IRS?
You don't think this person will figure it out? If there's any chance that this person figures out that it was Candy's business that turned them in and it ends up being wrong, I can promise someone will be on the horn to their lawyer and there will be a business no more.

It seems you have grounds not only for the pets in question but also for your technician's safety and security while on the job. The technician making the complaint to you now brings a possible negative situation with his working environment. If you do not make some sort of documented attempt to clear this issue up the "drama queen" could have goods against you or the company if he ever has to go back into that environment again. So just protect yourself and make the call.

It is very very very simple, GET PROOF BEFORE YOU ACCUSE.

Lets just say the cops get an anon tip from an online UF poster. All of a sudden cops come busting into aprils work and take her and yourself away. You looking like a 15 year old hot sexy school boy they charge her with child abuse. You leave your ID at home and there is no way to prove you arent a 15 year old school boy. They finger print you and it comes up as a runaway by mistake and they charge her with child molestation. huh huh, howd you like that????? it could happen I swear!!!!

Floptical said:
It seems you have grounds not only for the pets in question but also for your technician's safety and security while on the job. The technician making the complaint to you now brings a possible negative situation with his working environment. If you do not make some sort of documented attempt to clear this issue up the "drama queen" could have goods against you or the company if he ever has to go back into that environment again. So just protect yourself and make the call.
A different perspective and a very good point.

theacoustician said:
You don't think this person will figure it out? If there's any chance that this person figures out that it was Candy's business that turned them in and it ends up being wrong, I can promise someone will be on the horn to their lawyer and there will be a business no more.
They invited the technician in.

The animals are in plain sight.

If the animals are in plain sight there is no reason why she couldnt have seen them any number of other ways.

She's acting as a person, independant of the company, on her own time.

It really depends on how stupid the courts around there are.

BeeRad said:
Dont do anything until you see it with your own eyes PLZ!!!!!!!!!

It is not right of you to accuse people of animal cruality if you have not seen anything of the nature and are going on hear/say. Ever walk into a puppy store? They have like 7 pups to a cage and it always smells horrid in there.
that, My friend, is Bullshit. I worked at 3 petstores for over 2 years. 2 to a cage at most and that is if they are small breed dogs.

mostly I liked to let the lil fuckers run free while I cleaned the cages. A store fulla yippers at 4 am is so damn cute there aren't words enough to describe it.

FlamingGlory said:
They invited the technician in.

The animals are in plain sight.

If the animals are in plain sight there is no reason why she couldnt have seen them any number of other ways.

She's acting as a person, independant of the company, on her own time.

It really depends on how stupid the courts around there are.
Whistleblowers are getting cracked down on more and more lately, so you never know. Regardless, you'll still have to spend money to defend yourself against some jackhole and that goes on your professional insurance coverage. When the rates go up, either the business starts charging more and becomes less competitive or they fire someone. That someone usually ends up being the person that caused the litigation.