FYI Uf...I am leaving

As if the Irish know anything...

noone really does. it's all personal preference.

the wine and beer tasting industry is a joke. friend tried to get me to go to a wine tasting evening last month. oh great, a night of sycophantic scum trying to ignore their credit card debt. sounds fucking class.

noone really does. it's all personal preference.

the wine and beer tasting industry is a joke. friend tried to get me to go to a wine tasting evening last month. oh great, a night of sycophantic scum trying to ignore their credit card debt. sounds fucking class.

shawndavid now does wine pours for the company he works for. He gets douchebags who follow him around simply for the free wine. :rolleyes:

shawndavid now does wine pours for the company he works for. He gets douchebags who follow him around simply for the free wine. :rolleyes:

absolute wankery. have you saw the state of the people who 'drink wine', not so much the people who -drink wine-, but the people who have to TELL you to drink wine.

oh, a bouquet of autumnal grace! a davidoff of cheroot!

I once walked into a wine pour by accident and the MC sneered at me and said 'probably saw the sign for free drink' (this was in Canada, he could tell by my rugby top I was from Lebanon) to which I swiftly replied 'I know, your wife told me about it while I was helping her hoke prozac out from under the radiator up the hall with a ruler'

Probably one of the stranger insults I've given, but still makes me smile anyway.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person