UF, how did you or will you cast your vote?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
After spending about 3 hours going over the options in my head this weekend, I sat down and filled out my ballot like a good little citizen. After much deliberation, I only did what I thought was right, and went for a write-in for Pres. I really wanted to write in Drool, because he's already one step up on the rest of us, working for the government and all..... but after last week's little whistle-blowing incident, what kind of president would he make. After it was all said and done, I wrote in :nev:

Dear Lord what have I done?

Ima dirty non-voter
Theyre all bickering dickweed conartists out to further their own best interests anyway. I say we hang them all and make Bozo the fucking Clown our president. The rest of the world would laugh at us less then at lest.

Drool-Boy said:
Ima dirty non-voter
Theyre all bickering dickweed conartists out to further their own best interests anyway. I say we hang them all and make Bozo the fucking Clown our president. The rest of the world would laugh at us less then at lest.

I miss the Bozo show. :(

Those of us in Texas have already had our presidential votes cast, whether we like it or not.

I just registered to vote this year, mainly because of local measures I feel strongly about, not the Presidency. Every election, it's like choosing who is the lesser of two evils, and I hate it.

BigDov said:
I just registered to vote this year, mainly because of local measures I feel strongly about, not the Presidency. Every election, it's like choosing who is the lesser of two evils, and I hate it.
but its still necesary.

you dont want to WORST of two evils staying in office another 4 years

Can't you guys place a vote of no confidence? It basicaly says that you think there are no suitable candidates. If enough people vote this they will be forced to find new party leaders or drasticaly change their campaign.

crazymike said:
Can't you guys place a vote of no confidence? It basicaly says that you think there are no suitable candidates. If enough people vote this they will be forced to find new party leaders or drasticaly change their campaign.
I wish

crazymike said:
99% of the country is fine voting for the lesser of two evils.

one vote = no difference

PinkysAvenger said:
but its still necesary.

you dont want to WORST of two evils staying in office another 4 years

I know it is.

And to your point- they both fucking suck. If there was a strong libertarian candidate that could actually win, I'd probably have voted for him/her. Seriously.

Anyway, I don't want this to turn into a Kerry vs Bush argument........ :heart: