Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

It's not great as a main flavor.

Lot of restaurants around here if you see it listed as an ingredient in a dish you can be pretty certain it's gonna be the strongest, most dominant flavor in whatever the dish is, instead of just being one of several ingredients that are supposed to work together.

It's to the point I just don't order stuff that says cilantro on it.

Lot of restaurants around here if you see it listed as an ingredient in a dish you can be pretty certain it's gonna be the strongest, most dominant flavor in whatever the dish is, instead of just being one of several ingredients that are supposed to work together.

It's to the point I just don't order stuff that says cilantro on it.
A few years ago when I was still traveling a lot for work, I was in San Diego and they had chopped cilantro on my fucking french fries.

that’s our Nubes!
chef boy R gross
I guess im thinking like... sealed in a package and good for weeks at a time.

If they make it in the store, and its sold in the deli section i suppose thats not so terrible. Still not as good as fresh, but not super gross

We’re dining at the famed Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse and PITA emporium this evening.

I’m feeling particularly belligerent, so I’ll likely text my sister and brother in law in a live tweet fashion chronicling our dining adventure.
you should also just order 6 sides of french fries and ask for Bearnaise to dip them in.