Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

So is the "conveniently lets you put it up your ass" thing a good enough justification for bottled water's existence?

Or should you be a good green eco-conscious person and just use a garden hose?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Was Taco Tuesday on Wednesday.
Browned and seasoned a pound of ground beef. I've got making shells down to an art now, the oil has to be hot enough first. Used flour tortillas cause whypepol market doesn't believe in corn or hybrids.

Also used this great guacamole which was combined with tomatillo sauce.
Big hit.

Was Taco Tuesday on Wednesday.
Browned and seasoned a pound of ground beef. I've got making shells down to an art now, the oil has to be hot enough first. Used flour tortillas cause whypepol market doesn't believe in corn or hybrids.

Also used this great guacamole which was combined with tomatillo sauce.
Big hit.
Did you try the prefill before frying trick? :happy:

Did you try the prefill before frying trick? :happy:
Didn't need to. Fry flat for about 15 seconds (in quarter inch of boiling oil).
Flip and fold, 10 seconds on each side.
The fold is crucial. A few weren't pretty, all were functional and hinged perfectly.
Al dente, slightly crunchy/slightly chewy.

Not healthy but delicious!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Didn't need to. Fry flat for about 15 seconds (in quarter inch of boiling oil).
Flip and fold, 10 seconds on each side.
The fold is crucial. A few weren't pretty, all were functional and hinged perfectly.
Al dente, slightly crunchy/slightly chewy.

Not healthy but delicious!
But then the fold gets crispy. If you prefill, it remains pliable for the life of the taco!

I'll look it up when I get home and get back to you. To be quite honest it was the cheapest guacamole that they had and the Jew in me was very very thrilled.

ok i’m gonna beg you and be nice about it but making guacamole from scratch is 1000000x tastier and better than any ready made crap out there

i can post a simple quick recipe i’ve used since birth.

my savantness is telling me we had a HUGE guacamole fight back in the early 2010s in here.

i promise you a homemade guac will change your life