Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Why all of these websites feel the need to share some 'LIFE CHANGING STORY' about their use of smoothies when all I want is a god damned simple ass starting recipe is beyond me, but it's every fucking smoothies website in existence that does it.
I automatically scroll right on down when on those recipe type blogs. Or fast forward if a vlog. The recipe is at the bottom

• Gravy
Reactions: adi, APRIL and Duke
I'm actively looking for a recipe that involves me pulsing the shit out of ingredients in the Ninja, then pressure cooking them in the Insta Pot, then putting it all back into the Ninja to liquefy it into a smoothie. Sounds like the holy grail to me.
I feel like you could just eliminate step one. Just instapot it, then to the ninja.

Edit oic

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and Duke
I do my own fruit selection. The key is to freeze the fruit first. I've got a freezer full of bananas, strawberries, & blueberries. You don't have to worry about it spoiling. Add any variety of that with coconut water & the protein powder of your choice = delish. Throw in some peanut butter for fun if you want. It's like 5 servings of fruit.

I haven't figured out any easy decent veggie smoothies yet.
Just throw in a handful of baby spinach or whatever young greens, you dont taste them. I use orange juice for the liquid sometimes.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Amstel