Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

im in, and suggest making mention of turkey bacon a bannable offense

Yeah I'd be so out with that!

Sounds fun in general but I get so damn busy this time of year between birthdays, holidays, volunteer work and general pathetic I hate the holidays/winter stuff.

I would be interested in a fast food version of this.

This week's assignment, try the fish at Wendy's. Or something to that effect.

Last edited:
Only thing is, it's hard to make thanksgiving dinner with the phone out taking pictures of everything.

I planned to make a "thanks, eh" thread last month but with turkey/veg/stuffing/dessert/rolls/salt beef/yada/yada all getting prepared at the same time, I couldn't have the phone out half the time taking pictures of everything.

Do you not cook at all?

That's a dumb question - I cook every day. I do not guarantee that I have the time to do a type of game while dealing with family being in town, a birthday to plan, holiday volunteer crap I do and try to impress you all while making food that my 5yo might eat ;)

It's interesting idea, but I'm already stressed as it is.

Only thing is, it's hard to make thanksgiving dinner with the phone out taking pictures of everything.

I planned to make a "thanks, eh" thread last month but with turkey/veg/stuffing/dessert/rolls/salt beef/yada/yada all getting prepared at the same time, I couldn't have the phone out half the time taking pictures of everything.

No kidding! I've been doing Thanksgiving meals for my family since I was 14 (I asked to learn) and by the time I am done making a full meal for the family (this year will be 13 of us) I'm kind of tired. Especially since I have to do 2 versions of some foods to make it okay for us and the vegetarians.

I couldn't imagine doing it all and taking photos along the way.

That and I'm sure my camera/phone would get gunky by the time we were done.

Say it! Just Say It! UF isn't worth it!!

just remember to take a pic with every sip of wine or swig of beer.

Yep - that's it for sure!

Oh and I'll be sure to take pics with every sip of wine or swig of beer :fly:
(Luis will get why that's funny)

That's a dumb question - I cook every day. I do not guarantee that I have the time to do a type of game while dealing with family being in town, a birthday to plan, holiday volunteer crap I do and try to impress you all while making food that my 5yo might eat ;)

It's interesting idea, but I'm already stressed as it is.

It's not a dumb question. Why not for one meal make something that goes with the theme of the cooking thread, maybe something you already cook regularly. Just take a couple pics along the way. :dunno:

It's not a dumb question. Why not for one meal make something that goes with the theme of the cooking thread, maybe something you already cook regularly. Just take a couple pics along the way. :dunno:

Considering I have posted about how I love to cook and bake, I did find it to be a dumb question, sorry.

I was only saying that I probably don't have time to play a game so to speak. I'll be lucky to get meals on the table between now and Christmas. They won't be fancy and definitely not stuff I have to worry if the guys will like or not. We're not real foodies here.

I was just saying I liked the idea, and I would follow along but doubtful I'd want to do it right now. I am already honestly stressed out about dumb things as it is not including dealing with work, school stuff, a kiddo being home from 11am on (unless someone is watching him so I can do vounteer work). We'll be doing a lot more home made mac & cheese w/ naan, or tacos, or home made pizza or other easy stuff for the next month or two.