Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Maybe not hot enough. Or the steel wasn''t THAT high in carbon. Honestly, the seasoning looks like it is going pretty good. Few cools, recoats and reheats and it will be beautiful.

Our largest gas burner on high.

Just did the recoat job four times. I could not get any onion to stick to any part of it.

We'll see how beef and bell peppers goes tonight.

Gotta keep up with the post cooking maintenance.

Ahhh! We've got an All-Clad wok, which is the dumbest fucking thing ever. I don't want to even remember what we paid for it because tri-ply is way too fucking heavy for a wok.
Yeah, I'm not gonna worry about the perfect:rolleyes: heat distribution of a 3 ply on a friggin wok either. Burner-pedal is to the metal anyway, usually.:p
We have a steel one that is single layer but fairly thick. No-brand as fuck, made in ChyNah.,

Yeah, I'm not gonna worry about the perfect:rolleyes: heat distribution of a 3 ply on a friggin wok either. Burner-pedal is to the metal anyway, usually.:p
We have a steel one that is single layer but fairly thick. No-brand as fuck, made in ChyNah.,
Yeah, it was dumb and purchased before I knew what the fuck I was doing. At the time I was just like zomg All-Cladzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :tard:

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie