Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Why all of these websites feel the need to share some 'LIFE CHANGING STORY' about their use of smoothies when all I want is a god damned simple ass starting recipe is beyond me, but it's every fucking smoothies website in existence that does it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and APRIL
The trick is to use both at once so you have choice paralysis.

I'm actively looking for a recipe that involves me pulsing the shit out of ingredients in the Ninja, then pressure cooking them in the Insta Pot, then putting it all back into the Ninja to liquefy it into a smoothie. Sounds like the holy grail to me.

Why all of these websites feel the need to share some 'LIFE CHANGING STORY' about their use of smoothies when all I want is a god damned simple ass starting recipe is beyond me, but it's every fucking smoothies website in existence that does it.
Every recipe site is doing that shit now.
Fucking basic food bitches thinking they are gonna be the next Pioneer Woman. Just gimme the recipe, you slore!

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138 and Duke
Protip: Don't stick your ass in either the instapot or the food ninja.

I'm actively looking for a recipe that involves me pulsing the shit out of ingredients in the Ninja, then pressure cooking them in the Insta Pot, then putting it all back into the Ninja to liquefy it into a smoothie. Sounds like the holy grail to me.
Sounds like an excellent use case for pre-made potstickers.

God help me. I've been caught up in the Ninja Blender/Instapot craze.

I didn't even flinch. Bought both at once and now I'm scouring recipies like my existence depends on it.
instant pot can replace a whole kitchen minus "baking". I use it instead of the stovetop for sauteeing stuff a lot. The temp control is good and it gets hotter than my shitty flattop electric stove.

If you're gonna use it a slowcooker manner (soups, chilis etc) you have to get yourself a glass top, the pressure cooker top does not behave right in letting things boil off.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and Duke
instant pot can replace a whole kitchen minus "baking". I use it instead of the stovetop for sauteeing stuff a lot. The temp control is good and it gets hotter than my shitty flattop electric stove.

If you're gonna use it a slowcooker manner (soups, chilis etc) you have to get yourself a glass top, the pressure cooker top does not behave right in letting things boil off.

That indeed is part of the plan. Is there a specialized glass top for the Instapot, or just find something that fits kind of close at a kitchen store?