Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Killing pests as you call them is totally hypocritical. Vegans wouldn't eat a lobster, but they'll kill a bug and not use it's body in any way?

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
Well, being vegan is about doing what is possible and practicable. It doesn't mean I have to live with cockroaches in my house 🤣. We are very careful about ktchen hygeine and do all the preventions (boric acid puffed into the corners under all sinks and near any water source for example) and hardly ever get any bugs, even here in Florida. Moths, wasps, lizards, spiders that arent black widows, flying things that aren't mosquitoes, we generally catch and release. We have a cool tube thing that sucks them in and spits them out, also have a butterfly net for scary wasps. I use fire ant granules in the yard, I have children.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Well, being vegan is about doing what is possible and practicable. It doesn't mean I have to live with cockroaches in my house 🤣. We are very careful about ktchen hygeine and do all the preventions (boric acid puffed into the corners under all sinks and near any water source for example) and hardly ever get any bugs, even here in Florida. Moths, wasps, lizards, spiders that arent black widows, flying things that aren't mosquitoes, we generally catch and release. We have a cool tube thing that sucks them in and spits them out, also have a butterfly net for scary wasps. I use fire ant granules in the yard, I have children.

Good thinking. Use the children to catch the bugs. They're closer to the ground.

Agreed... I catch and release as much as possible.

Unless it's a roach. That's the only bug I don't have a heart for and it's not fair to the roach, I know. Bleehhhhhh

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
main-qimg-427c415f3144f54676c2e736c08f417b-c

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Killing pests as you call them is totally hypocritical. Vegans wouldn't eat a lobster, but they'll kill a bug and not use it's body in any way?

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk