Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

Reminds me of butter garlic lobster...
The way we serve it up is to boil it, rip the thing apart, serve it with a bowl of garlic butter and a couple bread rolls (or in last night's case, a couple slices of sourdough). Pull meat out of the lobster, dip in the garlic butter, eat. Use the bread to soak up the juices.

If you ever find yourself in Nova Scotia, lobster boil-ups/suppers are a big thing we put off for tourists. New Brunswick and Maine also put off the same sort of thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
The way we serve it up is to boil it, rip the thing apart, serve it with a bowl of garlic butter and a couple bread rolls (or in last night's case, a couple slices of sourdough). Pull meat out of the lobster, dip in the garlic butter, eat. Use the bread to soak up the juices.

If you ever find yourself in Nova Scotia, lobster boil-ups/suppers are a big thing we put off for tourists. New Brunswick and Maine also put off the same sort of thing.
Sounds too good :drool:
I hope I get to try those out someday.

i've gorged on lobster in NS before, it's glorious.