UF Christmas Theatre

you expect him to upload the 20gig digitally remastered 1080p blueray rip?

Its a 20+ year old container format and its a hacked mess. It means someone with no sense in their damn head had to rip the video out of a VOB or TS and crammed it into here. Its like stealing a Ferrari, taking out the engine, and cramming it into a Miata. It makes no damn sense. Use a modern container, like MKV, MP4, or MOV.

Its a 20+ year old container format and its a hacked mess. It means someone with no sense in their damn head had to rip the video out of a VOB or TS and crammed it into here. Its like stealing a Ferrari, taking out the engine, and cramming it into a Miata. It makes no damn sense. Use a modern container, like MKV, MP4, or MOV.

I know that you aren't familiar with the pirate scene, but this is what EVERYTHING is done in (unless you really DO want to download the 25GB blu-ray 1080p version). xvid/divx in an .avi. And contrary to what you might think, it plays on everything and quite well. :D

hidden content may not be quoted

Foo and fie! I scoff at your hidden content, Sir!

edit... Foo, fie, bhleh, blyargh, and blarft.

Damn you Chevy Chase!!!!! Damn you. Damn you to hell. Damn you to your own personal hell... which is probably lined with pliable whores, and booze dispensers and ..... fuck.... I might be following the wrong religion.

Yah, trick, yah!!>

Last edited: