UF Babe Thread (possibly NSFW)

kiwi said:
When you come up with another one in a week, I'll pretend like it's funny, even if it really isn't, just for you, okay.
You're on.. only.. I'll actually do my best to make you laugh this time.

Galen said:
That makes me feel better Sarcasmo. :heart: You are always there with a pick-me-up. Especially when you called me a gaelic ass :heart:

I hope you know, Sarcasmo, while he was writing this he was telling me all about how you look like Brad Pitt and he is going to build a boat and move to Iceland with you.

Exodus said:
I hope you know, Sarcasmo, while he was writing this he was telling me all about how you look like Brad Pitt and he is going to build a boat and move to Iceland with you.

Oh God I am such a sucker for romantic types. :drool:

Maybe we can find a cozy spot along the volcanic shoreline and spoon while watching the sunset.

Exodus said:
The world must not know my lusty desires! :(

Sarcasmo said:

Maybe we can find a cozy spot along the volcanic shoreline and spoon while watching the sunset.
See. I told you... What a dreamboat :drool:

Sarcasmo said:

But... But... I thought he was mine? :(

That's it, I challenge you to a duel! *gauntlet*

Sarcasmo said:
Outie. Haha! I win! Apparently you didn't notice his poofy collar, or overly tight renaissance pants.

-You- didn't notice his long hair in pigtails. I win.