UF ATL meet this Saturday? edit: oops

bast_imret said:
I was out of town from the 4th - 10th, will be out of town from the 15th - 18th, and the 29th - 31st. 3 out of 4 weekends. I'm just tired and would like to spend a weekend at home as we have a shit ton of stuff to do around the house. I dunno, it's still a week away, I might be persuaded*

*if I am promised chocolate pudding, 3 goats, and a naked Fly. With a side of Fuxx+JJ+Heartboxers.

we have like 6 house guests that weekend. if you, jj AND fly come in to town, that'd be a keg party.

bast_imret said:
I was out of town from the 4th - 10th, will be out of town from the 15th - 18th, and the 29th - 31st. 3 out of 4 weekends. I'm just tired and would like to spend a weekend at home as we have a shit ton of stuff to do around the house. I dunno, it's still a week away, I might be persuaded*

*if I am promised chocolate pudding, 3 goats, and a naked Fly. With a side of Fuxx+JJ+Heartboxers.
Please bast??!?!?! How often do I come into town? That sucks to be away that much, but take a hit for the team! I'll make some pudding myself and I'll steal some goats on the way up.

Is that guest list 4 serios? If all youse guys are really going to be there, then I guess we would probably come. Especially elfpenis, he owes me a BJ.

bast_imret said:
Is that guest list 4 serios? If all youse guys are really going to be there, then I guess we would probably come. Especially elfpenis, he owes me a BJ.
Oh sure, elf penis comes and NOW you have time. :sucky: