FYI UF Amazon Article Arrangement - 1:30PM drawing

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
Okay, so you guys made it easy on me. There were a total of 10 articles submitted. You guys rock. I will do my best to get them out quicker than the normal 1-2 a week so that we can all appreciate your hard work. Thank you!

:heart:

So now, here's the deal. Since there are two winners and a total of ten entries, we will be using the Florida Cash 3 and Play 4 drawings at 1:30PM today to pick the winners. The last number of Cash 3 will pick the first winner. The last number of Play 4 will pick the second. Please note, a number can only win once. Your numbers are as follows:

1 asa
2 asa
3 asa
4 thorn
5 gee
6 gee
7 whizz
8 nemesi
9 duke
0 duke

Thanks again for writing these guys. It's pretty cool of you to help out around here.

Okay, so you guys made it easy on me. There were a total of 10 articles submitted. You guys rock. I will do my best to get them out quicker than the normal 1-2 a week so that we can all appreciate your hard work. Thank you!

:heart:

So now, here's the deal. Since there are two winners and a total of ten entries, we will be using the Florida Cash 3 and Play 4 drawings at 1:30PM today to pick the winners. The last number of Cash 3 will pick the first winner. The last number of Play 4 will pick the second. Please note, a number can only win once. Your numbers are as follows:

1 asa
2 asa
3 asa
4 thorn
5 gee
6 gee
7 whizz
8 nemesi
9 duke
0 duke

Thanks again for writing these guys. It's pretty cool of you to help out around here.

Oooh, what did Thorn submit?

I dunno... I see 12 threads in there, one of them is the thread rules, so there should be 11 actual threads up there at least.

Maybe fly was lazy and didn't want to figure some other way of picking the winners?
Can you see the threads at all?