WTF UF 6th anniversary coming up!

We can have a contest to guess how many forum chicks Duke has slept with. Wait it's zero so that's a stupid contest never mind.

We can have a contest to guess how many forum chicks Duke has slept with. Wait it's zero so that's a stupid contest never mind.

This is a good idea. I think it might get into stupid figures though, we got enough upload space on here?

Shit this reminds me my father might enter the contest this year. This might become an all out family feud. :mad:

How about we do a contest to see who can put a sticker of the logo in the best place(s)?

Publicity + fun.

An ammended contest could be how many people sign up because of your sign, and extra points if they post and are a valuable poster.

Last edited:
How about we do a contest to see who can put a sticker of the logo in the best place(s)?

Publicity + fun.

An ammended contest could be how many people sign up because of your sign, and extra points if they post and are a valuable poster.

This is so Genmay circa 2004 :p

Holy crap I've been posting with you peoples for 8 friggin years :lol:

we don't want new people plus we generally drive them all away due to being crusty old bastards