Baby UF’Huahua

Owner error. It works a lot better if they are semi-contained. Something as big as that cardboard box - piss pad in one end, food/water(MUCH smaller dishes) and sleeping at other end. You've given that kid a toilet as big as the galaxy.:lol:

I don’t have a crate yet yo. She’s been home for like 18 hrs!
I had to see a client today and had to run out and leave her alone
Also there are literally no dishes smaller than what she has. I don’t fill it silly. She would end up being obese like 99% of Americans

No crate yet. You know something could fall and seriously hurt a dog that small? That kid needs to be taken away from you.
I say, I say, this here sounds like total punk momma behavior junior.
:mad:

No crate yet. You know something could fall and seriously hurt a dog that small? That kid needs to be taken away from you.

Why don’t you suck my hairy balls Puppy Police.
Toasty will be fine. We get her crate tonight and all will be right in your virginal world again

Jesus, you crate people are sure insistent.

I've had free range dogs for 30 years, and they didn't die of anything but natural causes.

Listen here wethole dude ... we aren’t even on 1st name basis
Makes no difference, I'm seriously concerned about the pup. Or just fucking with you. Probably both.
Why don’t you suck my hairy balls Puppy Police.
Toasty will be fine. We get her crate tonight and all will be right in your virginal world again
Make them chocolate balls and you're on.:rolleyes:

You're so angry

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas