Ontopic uber VS taxis

Fly, if you ever wrote an ebook about how to work credit cards to your advantage, you'd probably make a fortune.
I wish! There are quite a few blogs for it already. And it changes so often that even an ebook is too static.

FWIW, the Chase Sapphire Reserve card is pretty sweet right now. $450 annual fee, but $300/yr travel credit per calendar year, which means you can buy $300 in Uber gift cards in December and $300 Southwest gift cards in January if you wanted. So a free $150 in travel ($600 credit minus $450 fee). Then you get 50k for $4k in spend which is worth $750. And finally, ALL Chase points are worth 1.5x for this card on travel. So if you have 50k points on another Chase card, you can transfer them to this card online and it essentially turns into 75k (towards travel).

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Ledboots
I wish! There are quite a few blogs for it already. And it changes so often that even an ebook is too static.

FWIW, the Chase Sapphire Reserve card is pretty sweet right now. $450 annual fee, but $300/yr travel credit per calendar year, which means you can buy $300 in Uber gift cards in December and $300 Southwest gift cards in January if you wanted. So a free $150 in travel ($600 credit minus $450 fee). Then you get 50k for $4k in spend which is worth $750. And finally, ALL Chase points are worth 1.5x for this card on travel. So if you have 50k points on another Chase card, you can transfer them to this card online and it essentially turns into 75k (towards travel).
OooOooo I have a Chase card

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and APRIL
OOD had a 1 year old and his wife gave birth to another (or twins).
OOD is the bitch in the family (and I mean that in the nicest way possible)
And stays home raising the kids.
Dude has a fucking major poop factory going on right now.
He was crazy with one baby, I can't even imagine...

kids dont poop nearly as often, or as messily as people make it out to be.

True, assuming, of course you aren't in a rush to get where you're going, or even expecting to arrive where you want to arrive.

I hope none of my uber calls want to get to the airport to catch a flight

9MMJD.gif