FYI Two Week Notice

What do you mean vice versa? the company has to keep you on the payroll for a month AFTER they lay you off or fire you?

Yes. Our contracts state they can not just boot you out the door, without paying you for a full month, else they can notify you and then let you go one month later.

if the let you go here in a non-fired capacity you get a month of pay for every year you've been here. pretty decent

if the let you go here in a non-fired capacity you get a month of pay for every year you've been here. pretty decent

Layoffs are completely company-dependant.

Quitting, however, is a 2-week customary interval.

I would.. I detest working for huge corporations. I hate working for where I am right now. Governments are just as bad..

IIRC the last person who quit from this job just stopped showing up one day and hid her office keys in her desk. lol!

depends on the job. in the professional world, give 2 weeks so you don't burn any bridges.

if it's mcdonalds or something... fuck em. just stop showing up to work. not like you can use it on a resume.

depends on the job. in the professional world, give 2 weeks so you don't burn any bridges.

if it's mcdonalds or something... fuck em. just stop showing up to work. not like you can use it on a resume.

My friend Lori worked at Taco Bell for a week. She was assigned to the drive-thru and absolutely hated it. So in the middle of the shift, she climbed out the drive through window and left.

She also picked up her last check by going through the drive-thru.