Hawt Two Good A2ACTU Control Incidents.

Are there states where you can shoot car thieves on public roads? I'm not sure about that.

In Arizona we have the "Stand your ground law", which basically extends Castle doctrine to anywhere you can legally occupy while carrying a firearm. So, if I were threatened on a public road in Arizona I legally could shoot someone.

Does that mean that I'll walk away from the situation scott free? No, it doesn't.

http://www.armedcitizensnetwork.org/images/stories/journal/Network_2010-9.pdf

Missouri's castle laws extend to anywhere you're currently residing and any vehicle. ie: if i'm camping and someone is coming into my tent, I can shoot to kill. if i'm staying in a hotel room and someone tries to break into my room, i can shoot to kill. and yes, if i'm currently sitting in my car at a traffic light and someone tries to get in... i can shoot to kill.

edit: from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine#States_with_a_Castle_Law
Missouri's castle law: (Extends to any building, inhabitable structure, or conveyance of any kind, whether the building, inhabitable structure, or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile (e.g., a camper, RV or mobile home), which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night, whether the person is residing there temporarily, permanently or visiting (e.g., a hotel or motel), and any vehicle. The defense against civil suits is absolute and includes the award of attorney's fees, court costs, and all reasonable expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff.)

directly from the source: http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5630000031.HTM

protected against fuckers sueing me after i shoot them too. :D

Last edited:
Missouri's castle laws extend to anywhere you're currently residing and any vehicle. ie: if i'm camping and someone is coming into my tent, I can shoot to kill. if i'm staying in a hotel room and someone tries to break into my room, i can shoot to kill. and yes, if i'm currently sitting in my car at a traffic light and someone tries to get in... i can shoot to kill.

edit: from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine#States_with_a_Castle_Law
Missouri's castle law: (Extends to any building, inhabitable structure, or conveyance of any kind, whether the building, inhabitable structure, or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile (e.g., a camper, RV or mobile home), which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night, whether the person is residing there temporarily, permanently or visiting (e.g., a hotel or motel), and any vehicle. The defense against civil suits is absolute and includes the award of attorney's fees, court costs, and all reasonable expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff.)

directly from the source: http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5630000031.HTM

protected against fuckers sueing me after i shoot them too. :D

I was asking in the case where your car may be parked and someone is breaking in to it while you're not in the vehicle. I was unclear. Sorry.

If my life is in danger, lethal force is necessary. Simple as that. The only difference between me making that judgment call and a cop doing so is that the cop is protected from liability in case he's wrong, meaning we as civilians have to be more responsible than they do. I'm more concerned with by ability to continue breathing than my potential liability.
If you're in the car being threatened, yes.

I understand this and when you make the question this simple, the answer is obvious. The issue is that people perceive danger differently and possibly incorrectly. And I totally trust you (Semperfly) because I feel like I sorta know you and you're level headed, military trained, and all that good stuff. But I'm not sure I'd be cool with Joe Citizen carrying with only one weeks worth self defense course or whatever the minimum requirement is in your state.

I understand this and when you make the question this simple, the answer is obvious. The issue is that people perceive danger differently and possibly incorrectly. And I totally trust you (Semperfly) because I feel like I sorta know you and you're level headed, military trained, and all that good stuff. But I'm not sure I'd be cool with Joe Citizen carrying with only one weeks worth self defense course or whatever the minimum requirement is in your state.

well I'm flattered but the truth of the matter is that the type of people who carry guns legally are by and large the type of people who put the time and effort into the training that goes along with it. and just because one is in the military doesn't make one more level-headed nor better trained with a pistol. hell, the vast majority of us never fire a pistol in training and most of the army, navy and air force will never even touch a rifle outside of boot camp. statistically, the guy carrying a concealed weapon has better training than the average 18 year old semen

sbfseaman.jpg

SEA-MAN!

Actually, a MP is like being a Congressman while a Senator is like being a member of the House of Lords. At least that is how the Founding Fathers set it up.

Actually, it's nothing like being a congressman as the Cabinet is drawn from MP's while sitting.

As is the "Executive".

Last edited:
Well. Our House of Lords have no authority on anything really. Which is basically why Aretardars point is void.

They are a check system which can be bypassed.

They have only been bypassed on the Fox Hunting PMB - They also halted 90 days detention proposed in the Glorification of Terrorism Act, which they could have forced through but didn't.

The conservatives have yet to try to force anything through the Lords, despite this being possible since 1992.