Hawt Two Good A2ACTU Control Incidents.

You'll find the UK anti-gun arguement becomes moot once you mention Switzerlands gun laws, the only reference they have is AMERICA

america is just a mad fucking country - it doesn't matter if they had guns or not.

switzerlands gun laws? combat rifle in every closet right? everyone with them is trained by the military right?

what switzerland vs. america vs. britain proves is gun education > gun control

the swiss are cool but just because every home has a gun doesn't negate the fact that they have some of the strictest gun laws in the world. yeah, everyone has one but you have to have exactly what they say, no more no less, the exact right amount of ammo, you can practice x amount of times during the year, yada yada

it's cool and all but wouldn't really work in other places that aren't as.....swiss. those peeps are pretty one-minded. almost like the japanese hive mind.

almost every house is obligated to be built with or have access to a hybrid panic room..

i like their deranged nazi obsession.

switzerlands gun laws? combat rifle in every closet right? everyone with them is trained by the military right?

what switzerland vs. america vs. britain proves is gun education > gun control

but micheal moore said...

that douchebag blamed columbine on kmart because they sold the handgun ammo.

fat fuck should do a documentary on obese trucker hat wearing retards.

Would go something along the lines of 'the sweatshop kids in cambodia who made this hat made me obese because only fat people wear shittyass fat trucker hats like an assclown'.

he talks about things other than america causing all the worlds ills?

while it's partially true - i'd rather not hear it from that hyper real shitstain

I can understand castle laws and I can understand most gun rights, but open and concealed carry is kind of ridiculous. The people I know who do so I generally consider to be slightly paranoid. It seems like an unnecessary headache to lug a hog leg around town and have to worry about it.

I can understand castle laws and I can understand most gun rights, but open and concealed carry is kind of ridiculous. The people I know who do so I generally consider to be slightly paranoid. It seems like an unnecessary headache to lug a hog leg around town and have to worry about it.

Nice completely incorrect generalization.

I didn't mean to offend you, and I'm not lumping you in with the tinfoil hat group. Most of my rednecky relatives in Texas carry more guns with them than they have hands for.

You didn't offend me, I'm used to hearing it. :)

It's still a (mostly) baseless generalization though.

Last edited:
I guess my concern with carry is that the public is at the mercy of a citizen's judgment. People are prone to mistakes, and surely some but not everyone who carries is responsible and properly trained.

I hear all the time "better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it." May be. But how many people have they shot in their lifetime? The answer is almost always zero. We have laws and Police that thankfully do most of the shooting for us. If we're carrying just for the sake of carrying then the whole thing seems silly to me.

I guess my concern with carry is that the public is at the mercy of a citizen's judgment. People are prone to mistakes, and surely some but not everyone who carries is responsible and properly trained.

Thousands of people actively carry and incidents of irresponsibility or brash behavior are an extreme rarity, thus making that concern invalid through every day real world proof.

I hear all the time "better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it." May be. But how many people have they shot in their lifetime? The answer is almost always zero. We have laws and Police that thankfully do most of the shooting for us. If we're carrying just for the sake of carrying then the whole thing seems silly to me.

This will sound paranoid and cheesy, but whatever....

The police show up to write a report and call someone to clean up the blood. Whose blood they clean up is entirely up to you.

Are police and laws on hand to protect you every second of every day? Not even close. So what you're really saying is that you have a natural right to have your life defended by force, if necessary, about 5% of the time, if that. And that's fine, if that's what you believe. But I have a natural right to defend mine by force 100% of the time. And I will. I don't need to rely on others to do that for me.

Urban populations are ever expanding, while criminal justice and public health systems are already overwhelmed. There aren't enough resources to hold or treat the people who need it. I've been assaulted by mentally deficient homeless people downtown who had nowhere else to go, and I've been assaulted and threatened by "normal" assholes looking to prove a point and/or make some money. Never once was there a cop in sight. So while you rely on LEOs to show up and save you, I will rely on myself. I think that's really the crux of the argument. Self sufficiency and right to life.

I've also had my car broken into several times over years worth of parking downtown. Police don't even show up for that anymore when you call them. They don't have the manpower.