Hawt Two Good A2ACTU Control Incidents.

I've never feared anybody entering my property. I just don't live in that state of paranoia. Nobody has ever broken into my property, stolen anything of mine, mugged me, assaulted me, raped me, held me at gunpoint or otherwise hit me in a violent criminal fashion. Fact.

What I never understand is why you feel that when we as a society feel no impulsion, no interest and no need for guns that we should adopt them for some unknown reason. If we're happy without, which we very much are, why would we want them? I can't see any reasons at all. And if we're so inclined to be criminal and violent why add more guns to the mix? :lol:

You seem to be of the camp that having a gun makes you more inclined to want to commit crimes. Why is that?

because I'm sure if a guy three times your size wanted to rape you you'd have any chance in hell at defending yourself with a baseball bat

wanting to kill another human being because they're trying to do you serious harm is a good thing. it's perfectly natural and should always be supported at the state level

Nobody's ever tried to rape me dear. Why would I want to live my life in fear of what's round the corner? And then there's always the argument about irresponsible gun ownership, would you rather have a gun in your cupboard to protect from possible rape (when really I think there's enough evidence to say that you're not likely to protect yourself efficiently with a gun or knige anyway, it's quiute likely that they'll end up using it on you hence why give them a more deadly weapon???) and your kid ends up shooting their sibling etc. than have no gun at all?

We. Don't. Want. Guns.

:lol:

Nobody's ever tried to rape me dear. Why would I want to live my life in fear of what's round the corner? And then there's always the argument about irresponsible gun ownership, would you rather have a gun in your cupboard to protect from possible rape (when really I think there's enough evidence to say that you're not likely to protect yourself efficiently with a gun or knige anyway, it's quiute likely that they'll end up using it on you hence why give them a more deadly weapon???) and your kid ends up shooting their sibling etc. than have no gun at all?

We. Don't. Want. Guns.

No one has ever stolen anything from me. Why shouldn't I leave my keys in the ignition?
No one has ever stolen my identity. Why shouldn't I have my Social Security Number and credit card numbers plastered everywhere?

Just because it doesn't happen and we do things to prevent it, doesn't make us paranoid. It makes us have common sense.

We. Don't. Want. Guns.

1. Have you ever been in car accident? If you haven't, does that mean you never will?

2. Keeping a gun in a cupboard is idiotic.

3. You think wrong about that evidence.

4. You may not want guns but there are a lot of your fellow law-abiding citizens who do and are constantly pushing for it because they're tired of your country being defenseless victims.

Because we are not you. Has this gotten through yet? You've stated again and again British people have more crime. These people will not stop commiting crime because you have a gun, they'll just get a bigger and better gun.

I have one of the best theft detterant systems in my car. What is it? It's a manual transmission. They're not going to keep going after one person with better equipment. They're going to look for an easier target.

And I'm asking why you think that allowing citizens to have guns is instanly going to cause them to do criminal activity? I'm trying to get a feel for your society. Are your citizens that brash that they'd commit crimes as soon as they had the opportunity to?

we left our keys in our cars when I was growing up and never locked our house. driveway was a 1/2 mile long and the house was in the middle of the woods. nearest neighbor was 1/2 way up the driveway.

1. Have you ever been in car accident? If you haven't, does that mean you never will?

2. Keeping a gun in a cupboard is idiotic.

3. You think wrong about that evidence.

4. You may not want guns but there are a lot of your fellow law-abiding citizens who do and are constantly pushing for it because they're tired of your country being defenseless victims.

Uh yeah okay talk to me about the pro-gun agenda in my country because despite surrounding myself with politics, newspapers and media I remain blissfully unaware of ANY talk about gun ownership at all in this country.

we left our keys in our cars when I was growing up and never locked our house. driveway was a 1/2 mile long and the house was in the middle of the woods. nearest neighbor was 1/2 way up the driveway.

And because of that, you should have no problem leaving your house keys outside your condo/house/whatever it is in downtown Atlanta right?

I totally believe in private ownership of guns. It's one reason why the US is no longer part of England. If your government reaches a point it is no longer good for the citizens then the citizens have a right to do something about it. That's what the second amendment is talking about.

And what some Republican candidates are calling for in this election.

I keep a pair of brass knuckles and tazer by bed for intruders. I think with a gun I'd be too tempted just to shoot through a door or window at the annoying hood rats so I keep stuff that makes me wait for them to come closer.

My parents live in the middle of no where but for some odd reason keep a gun in both of their nightstands. They've gotten odd with age. My dad showed me that a few months back and I asked him why he had a sensible sized gun and my mom had a huge dirty harry sized magnum. I told him I wouldn't have given her that. He said it's so loud that it didn't matter if she hit them or not because either way they'd be pooping their pants trying to get the hell out of there. I think they are becoming a little redneck senile. I told them not to move to redneck land.

I have one of the best theft detterant systems in my car. What is it? It's a manual transmission. They're not going to keep going after one person with better equipment. They're going to look for an easier target.

And I'm asking why you think that allowing citizens to have guns is instanly going to cause them to do criminal activity? I'm trying to get a feel for your society. Are your citizens that brash that they'd commit crimes as soon as they had the opportunity to?

People already commit knife crimes, put a gun in their hands instead of a knife and the war on the streets becomes more and more bloody. We have a crime problem, we have a violent youth problem, there is no desire for us to give access of guns more freely to these people.

And because of that, you should have no problem leaving your house keys outside your condo/house/whatever it is in downtown Atlanta right?

where did I say that? right, i didn't.
I would never do that even if I was still living in that house. the country is a fundamentally different place now.

Would you do that now? Societies sense of morals and honor has declined since then.

my new years resolution is to own a handgun by 2015

before any uk fag decides that it's against the law, have a read of the NI Firearms Act 2004

concealed carry is allowed for 'self defense'