Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I assumed that's where its going, but is that really what the story is about? Or is it about winter coming and the white walkers with it? And no fucking spoilers if you know.

I don't know. But I think it's about all of what you said. I think Winter comes, the white walkers kick ass, and somehow Jon Snow and Daenarys have to have an epic fuck to set the world back to normal again. Only Jon Snow lives on as the king of westeros.

Based on no spoilers or anything more than what have been in the shows so far.

Isn't the show about who wins all the kingdoms? That's what Game of Thrones means, right?

Game of Thrones is the name of the first book, from a line in which Cersei says "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die"
Keeping the series name the same likely has more to do with not wanting to change the series name for each season to reflect the book it is supposed to represent; the series as a whole isn't JUST from A Game of Thrones. There's also A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance With Dragons, as well as the upcoming The Winds of Winter.

Speculation based on book names

A Clash of Kings (S2): clearly about the fights between rob, stannis, joffrey, etc
A Storm of Swords: Battles of some sort, impending storm (daenarys crossing the ocean? her swordsmen?)
A feast for crows: Crows = the nights watch. Something to do with the walkers, battle in the north
A dance with dragons: daenarys reaches the main continent, battle.
Wind of winter: final battle with the white walkers between whoevers left

A Clash of Kings (S2): clearly about the fights between rob, stannis, joffrey, etc
A Storm of Swords: Battles of some sort, impending storm (daenarys crossing the ocean? her swordsmen?)
A feast for crows: Crows = the nights watch. Something to do with the walkers, battle in the north

WoW is the last book?

My point is that you can't really complain about verbal-anachronisms when using the English language. Considering how many references come from sources that never existed in that world, you would literally have to write an entire new glossary of words and phrases

My point, that you don't want to get, is that they made a reference to France. How that made its way into production, I'll never know.

A Feast for Crows probably has something to do with the cripple kid. I don't think they've actually explained why he wants to get north of the wall yet, have they? Something about the animals...

A Feast for Crows probably has something to do with the cripple kid. I don't think they've actually explained why he wants to get north of the wall yet, have they? Something about the animals...

In the show, he's said numerous times he's looking for the three eyed crow.

hmm, yeah. That too

My point, that you don't want to get, is that they made a reference to France. How that made its way into production, I'll never know.
And you dont want to get my point, fukr
Also, HBO says he said "fringed sleeves" so go eat a banana
They have said he has to go North to learn his magic or whatever

bear in mind when you say stuff like "unless he starts..." that 2.5 books have happened between what you've watched and what he's already written and published.

If you get curious about what's in store, you can always read :p

That said, reading non-readers' speculation is usually equal parts baffling and hilarious.
About one hundred pages from catching up with the TV series. I've gotten really lazy with reading this year.

Yet, somehow I have a feeling that, if this happened at Sansa's wedding and it was Joffrey, Tywin, and Cersei, you wouldn't have an issue with it.

Tyrion probably would have died too, which would not have been cool. I can't wait for them to die, but it's much too soon. It just seems odd they'd go and end a huge part of the war like that. I can only hope that what happened is to further build the rest of the family's characters . We are left with a bastard and children now. Not sure if I can live with an entire primary family becoming extinct.

I can't wait to see how they handle Hodor fighting the wights. That could be the greatest thing ever filmed.

Last edited:
g1336378438487845307.jpg