Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I was. I expected 'at least' Eureka level writing...

It's not even at that level. Seriously, this show takes anything they have done with Warehouse 13, Eureka, SGwhateverthefuckitisthistime and taken it 20 years back.

Yeah, I watched the first half of the pilot and knew it was fail.

Boring, completely unlikable characters, cliche and totally predictable plot elements going on in the first 20 minutes. Total waste.

Yeah, I watched the first half of the pilot and knew it was fail.

Boring, completely unlikable characters, cliche and totally predictable plot elements going on in the first 20 minutes. Total waste.

I think you hit on something here. There isn't a single likeable character on that show. Not a one. Everyone one of them is pretty much an asshole. Except for the mayor and her prostitute sister.

Ok, so I'm on ep07 of Hemlock Grove and it still kinda doesn't make sense... Its all over the map ...

Ok if I had to wait week after week for the next episode, I don't know if I would still be watching, but since I can watch the next episode right away.... I guess I just wanna see wtf is going on..
But I'm getting a little pissed off.. Like hurry the fuck already!

Ok, so I'm on ep07 of Hemlock Grove and it still kinda doesn't make sense... Its all over the map ...

Ok if I had to wait week after week for the next episode, I don't know if I would still be watching, but since I can watch the next episode right away.... I guess I just wanna see wtf is going on..

Uh, Ive watched that show, its not that complicated...

I think you hit on something here. There isn't a single likeable character on that show. Not a one. Everyone one of them is pretty much an asshole. Except for the mayor and her prostitute sister.
This was my problem with Boardwalk Empire and why I gave up shortly into the second season, most the characters were assholes and the only one I liked was Chalky (Omar from The Wire) and he didn't get enough screen time.

Decided to swerve that show, sounded like a rip off of The Killing

Ab2Bqth.jpg

Watched a terrible chupacabra movie on Syfy a little while ago and Gus Fring from Breaking Bad was in it.