Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I'm calling it now.

The WD season 3 finale will create a nerd rage that will rival Walkers as which may be a bigger scourge on humanity.

The cataclysmic epic showdown fight everyone is expecting won't happen. The woodbury fucks will roll into the prison, find it empty, save a big fuckton of captured walkers they stuck inside as a reverse trojan horse. In the meantime, the prison got abandoned, they sneak into a defenseless woodbury, grab Andrea and the Four Eyed Nerd Guy, and drive off to someplace new.

And the viewing world will erupt in rage.
That works for me as long as the Governor suffers a long and horrible expiration resulting from an infection he got giving a manicure.

Small thing I noticed:

When merle was packing his gear to take with him, one of the things he put in the gear bag was the phone that rick had been talking to lori on. What was that all about?

Small thing I noticed:

When merle was packing his gear to take with him, one of the things he put in the gear bag was the phone that rick had been talking to lori on. What was that all about?

He used the phone cable to tie up Michonne. Why he took the whole phone was odd, yes. I too noted that.

Justified

this 'Mr. Augustine' character is fucking hysterical.

last week to Boyd, "you say 40 words when 4 will do."

this week to Boyd, "I'm gonna need google translate if you keep talkin' that way."

I stopped watching 3 episodes ago.

I ran through a bunch of shows on hulu, and today I discovered every season of The Real World is on there. :eek:

I started watching season 1, it was so much cooler 20 years ago :lol: