4. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
5. Rescue Me
6. Curb Your Enthusiasm
7. Arrested Development
8. Band of Brothers
9. The Wire
10. The Office (US)
11. Firefly

I fucking despise those "black shows" you guys play. Like I've never watched one and I refuse to watch them, but just the commercials alone make me want to smash my TV and rip my eyeballs out.

Last black show I saw was fresh prince when I was a kid.

But those medea type shows are just fucking horrid.

I fucking despise those "black shows" you guys play. Like I've never watched one and I refuse to watch them, but just the commercials alone make me want to smash my TV and rip my eyeballs out.

Last black show I saw was fresh prince when I was a kid.

But those medea type shows are just fucking horrid.

I don't watch any of that shite either. The biggest offender lives here too. Tyler Perry. At least he employs a lot of people locally to produce the shit.

That's him!!! Tyler perry or whatever!! Omg I despise him and his retarded movies + shows.

He keeps the stereotype ALIVE with black people putting braids on, eating friend chicken, having cook outs and snapping their fingers saying WUT MEE SAY GYAL!

Fucking hate that shit!

That's him!!! Tyler perry or whatever!! Omg I despise him and his retarded movies + shows.

He keeps the stereotype ALIVE with black people putting braids on, eating friend chicken, having cook outs and snapping their fingers saying WUT MEE SAY GYAL!

Fucking hate that shit!

There actually are a number of black people like that in Atlanta. :lol:

when im in atlanta i always feel like im gonna come back home with gold teeth and a rap video under my belt OR raped and murdered.

Our murder rate is currently the lowest it's been since the early 60's. Also felonies are down to the lowest seen since 1969. Go Atlanta!