Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

To me, it felt like gothy Nancy Drew and not like the Addams Family other than the characters' names. It was a great show, just not what I would expect.
yeah I've also seen people call it goth Harry Potter :lol:

I think it's a tough situation because like, if it is set up like Addams Family, then it's Addams Family and not Wednesday, so it was bound to be at least a little different just by nature of shifting the focus. it didn't have to be a spoopy mystery, but I think if it wasn't mystery it would have leaned more heavily on the drama/romance part, rather than having that be kind of a subplot that related back to the mystery.

yeah I've also seen people call it goth Harry Potter :lol:

I think it's a tough situation because like, if it is set up like Addams Family, then it's Addams Family and not Wednesday, so it was bound to be at least a little different just by nature of shifting the focus. it didn't have to be a spoopy mystery, but I think if it wasn't mystery it would have leaned more heavily on the drama/romance part, rather than having that be kind of a subplot that related back to the mystery.
I just kept thinking "Since when did Wednesday Addams ever care if one of her family members was a murderer? Isn't that kind-of their MO?"

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I just kept thinking "Since when did Wednesday Addams ever care if one of her family members was a murderer? Isn't that kind-of their MO?"
yeah that part did sit weird, like SHE essentially tried to murder a guy in the first episode