Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I started it last night. It's like....just dahmer doing stuff we already knew dahmer did. But of course it seems its more his mums fault than anything else. Because behind every awful man has to be a woman who's fault it is.
It's a well known fact his mom was something else. I think you're reading too much into it. They portray his dad as a piece of work too. Both of which are accurate.

The only hero in the story is Christopher Scarver :lol:

Okay Ive done an obligatory 3minutes of google. His mum was depressed and had post partum psychosis/PPD. Wheres the 'mom was something else' part or am I correctly interpreting the misogyny in the media portrayal given shes dead and easy game?
So how is it not an accurate portrayal? and yes, undiagnosed mental illness qualifies as "something else"

Would you rather it be inaccurate so it's not misogynistic? We cant let something like that get in the way of an accurate retelling of historical fact. Wtf man seriously. It actually hits on a bunch of well documented events, her suicide attempt, her taking his brother and leaving him etc. You are acting like that's trying to make a cause, it's just shit that actually happened. Presented without comment.

I dont even really find it that compelling to be honest. It's every disorganized serial killer story ever. Even when I was a kid I wondered why the Milwaukee PD was so bad at their jobs so they got that right.

Last edited:
Because the vast majority of people who have mothers with mental health illness don't grow up to be serial killers. The majority of killers have physically abusive and extreme backgrounds. This doesn't appear to be one of them and the hook is definitely targeting the now dead mother.

Because the vast majority of people who have mothers with mental health illness don't grow up to be serial killers. The majority of killers have physically abusive and extreme backgrounds. This doesn't appear to be one of them and the hook is definitely targeting the now dead mother.
Why arent you blaming the perpetrator? It's not always the next person's fault. Some people are just wrong and I'm sure youve seen it. You're looking for a contributing factor, fuck that noise. Yeah people with shitty mom's dont turn into serial killers, why not blame the person responsible, and Wisconsin's lack of a death penalty.

Last edited: