Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Finished stranger things 4 last night
Id thought it was a series finale for some reason, but no
Felt like they should have ended it here. Carrying on for another season feels like the premise is getting way old here...
I officially gave up on it after 2 episodes of the new season. Goes on too damn long. Then I find out the end episode is 2.5hrs long? So glad I quit. Why do TV people now think we want to watch a film length episode every time we turn on a show? It's driving me mad. I've given up on most new shows now because of it. The Orville does not need to be 70 minutes in length per episode. New Star Trek doesn't need to be.

I officially gave up on it after 2 episodes of the new season. Goes on too damn long. Then I find out the end episode is 2.5hrs long? So glad I quit. Why do TV people now think we want to watch a film length episode every time we turn on a show? It's driving me mad. I've given up on most new shows now because of it. The Orville does not need to be 70 minutes in length per episode. New Star Trek doesn't need to be.

Yeah, I had to watch it in pieces, not gonna sit for 2.5 hrs of that
Theres not even titties in it

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Worse case, it turns out like DOOM I guess. I'm looking forward to it and hopefully it's decent to great.
I think DOOM was highly underrated. Sometimes you just want to watch a terrible action movie.

Same thing with Battleship. Like wtf is it even about. :lol:

I mean they aren't the trippy gorefests like Robocop and Total Recall. Or weirdly 90s specific Con Air/Armageddon style Movies but they have a charm.

I'm having trouble dragging myself through Season 3 (late to the party I know). Now I'm wondering if it is worth it.

So I've been watching Top Gear again.

Chris Harris, Paddy McGuiness, and Meathead #3 (andrew something-or-other) actually have pretty good chemistry. So much better than Chris Evans' hyper gerbil or Matt LeBlanc's monotone.

Holy FUCK, are any of you guys watching Primal?
Its Genndy Tartakovsky unleashed, Samurai Jack's final season turned up to 11, but it has a dinosaur. No restraints on the show to be kid friendly.

How did I miss the entire first season?

• Gravy
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard
Was watching a "reality" based show this weekend and one of the people in the scene had a cigarette in their mouth, but it was blurred out.
Are cigarettes offensive now or something?